Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
billyn88

Crystal Palace Away - NOW SOLD OUT

• Hi evrybody

I'm Season Card Holder. I don't understand when I can bay ticket. Probabli this will be 15 September with 50+ points but I don't known. This points what is with SCH what is this? Maybe somebody can explain me something about this points.

• Sales Criteria

Dates Criteria*

Tuesday 2 September Season Card Holder with 115+ points

Thursday 4 September Season Card Holder with 104+ points

Monday 8 September Season Card Holder with 102+ points

Tuesday 9 September Season Card Holder with 101+ points

Wednesday 10 September Season Card Holder with 100+ points

Friday 12 September @ 9am Season Card Holder with 80+ points

Friday 12 September @ 2pm Season Card Holder with 51+ points

Monday 15 September Season Card Holder with 50+ points

TBA - Subject to Availability Gold & Family Members

TBA - Subject to Availability Silver & City Members

TBA - Subject to Availability Booking History

• Hi evrybody
I'm Season Card Holder. I don't understand when I can bay ticket. Probabli this will be 15 September with 50+ points but I don't known. This points what is with SCH what is this? Maybe somebody can explain me something about this points.

• Sales Criteria

Dates Criteria*

Tuesday 2 September Season Card Holder with 115+ points

Thursday 4 September Season Card Holder with 104+ points

Monday 8 September Season Card Holder with 102+ points

Tuesday 9 September Season Card Holder with 101+ points

Wednesday 10 September Season Card Holder with 100+ points

Friday 12 September @ 9am Season Card Holder with 80+ points

Friday 12 September @ 2pm Season Card Holder with 51+ points

Monday 15 September Season Card Holder with 50+ points

TBA - Subject to Availability Gold & Family Members

TBA - Subject to Availability Silver & City Members

TBA - Subject to Availability Booking History

Season ticket holders who had one last season (13/14) and one this season starts on 100 points (50 for each season) then one point for every away game attended so you can buy tickets Monday 15th

I don't really get the love in for Palace away. Shit ground, difficult to get to, fickle home fan base. I have watched us play at Selhurst so many times in recent seasons. It's going to the likes of Anfield, St James's etc that I have been waiting 10 years for. Another trip to this shithole is pretty low on my list.

I don't really get the love in for Palace away. Shit ground, difficult to get to, fickle home fan base. I have watched us play at Selhurst so many times in recent seasons. It's going to the likes of Anfield, St James's etc that I have been waiting 10 years for. Another trip to this shithole is pretty low on my list.

Proper football ground, day on the ale in the big smoke, 20 minutes from Victoria followed by a little walk, ticket prices not out of this world etc.

I need to get a Palace v Leicester half and half scarf.

Been there myself. Not great. Much prefer the freedom you get from the train, especially for a London game!

Dont generally like trains in and around London just hate London! And cost wise this is cheaper although frustrating! You do what you can for your team though.

Anyone in the know, or otherwise, think this will get as far as members?

Will be pissed off if it doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know for sure, but at 32 quid for adults, and 16 quid for under 18's I very much doubt it making members, I doubt all season tickets holders will get 1.

Like has been said cheap tickets, palace is a good day out, demand will be high.

no what you will actually find is a proper ground, not made in ikea.

15 mins from london bridge. with a decent set of supporters.

but you enjoy the day trip to old trafford and anfield. take it you hated l1.

no what you will actually find is a proper ground, not made in ikea.

15 mins from london bridge. with a decent set of supporters.

but you enjoy the day trip to old trafford and anfield. take it you hated l1.

Please be honest the day out is great good banter with your mates etc etc but truly the ground is fooking awful and shit

What makes palace good for me is twofold:

Good pub potential on the way

While the view isn't great, the stand makes it easy to create a good atmosphere, the 2-2 there a couple of seasons ago was top notch.

It's not quite as amazing as people make out though, there are some downsides with the journey and the view.

Archived