Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
billyn88

Crystal Palace Away - NOW SOLD OUT

I'll be leaving at 12. But then, I only live 15 miles away!! Buzzin' for this. And just hoping for a cracking atmosphere. And then to follow it up at home to burnley next week which I'll also be at. Hate missing leicester games, this is what it's all about.

Quality in Flora Sandes today. Great noise outside, and Gaz picking up the blue flare - priceless! Happy birthday buddy, hope you can remember it. Oh, the game was crap, CP fans are a joke, and the away support was sub-standard. Mind you, after the dross the team served up, I'm not surprised

Quality in Flora Sandes today. Great noise outside, and Gaz picking up the blue flare - priceless! Happy birthday buddy, hope you can remember it. Oh, the game was crap, CP fans are a joke, and the away support was sub-standard. Mind you, after the dross the team served up, I'm not surprised

Great day out, shame the football in the middle spoilt it, same old story when I go to an away game, its the usual outcome, maybe its me? :dunno:lol

Great day out, shame the football in the middle spoilt it, same old story when I go to an away game, its the usual outcome, maybe its me? :dunno:lol

lol didn't even get to enjoy the day out, went on foxes travel, got us there 25 minutes before kick off, never going to travel with them again lol, pubs looked great when we passed them though

• 2 weeks later...

Archived