Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
billyn88

Crystal Palace Away - NOW SOLD OUT

Here's the story then, no fraud involved.

Me: Can I get 3 tickets for CP please.

Lad in TO: Are you a season ticket holder

Me: No, but I have 3 st references

TO: Thats fine (see, no fraud), who is the lead contact.

Me: I am, I'd like them all sent to me.

TO: We can no longer do that, they have to go to one of the references.

Eventually I said to him, 'bloody typical city, making it hard for fans to get tickets, tell you what mate, I'll go support Liverpool', and put the phone down.

I phoned back an hour later, spoke to the lovely Julie, explained what I wanted exactly as above. No problem she says, I'll put you as lead contact then all the tickets will come to you.

Gave her the references, got her to confirm the delivery address, and I've had an email confirming everything.

Morale of the story, if you dont get a female on the TO line, put the bloody phone down and try again

Finally, please, no-one come on telling me I'm cheating PLEASE!!

To be honest mate I think the man did the right thing and the female the wrong.

There isn't a problem using others references, however by sending them to an address of one of the ST client refs they are ensuring that you haven't just found 3 or are using them without the ST's consent.

Think that you completely over reacted and feel sorry for the guy on the end of the phone.

To be honest mate I think the man did the right thing and the female the wrong.

There isn't a problem using others references, however by sending them to an address of one of the ST client refs they are ensuring that you haven't just found 3 or are using them without the ST's consent.

Think that you completely over reacted and feel sorry for the guy on the end of the phone.

Totally agree.

Got my tickets for this. Been to Palace before and did it as a day on the trains. However, I went to have a look at train costs for me and it was £35 return per person. Decided in my infinite wisdom to go for Foxes travel as it was only £10 (So £86 instead of £136 for the day). 

Just wondering if those who have travelled with FT can give me some info:

• Bus leaves at 9am - which seems rather early to me. Does this have built in time for people turning up a touch late? Does it mean there will be a multitude of stops on the way? Or is it merely to account for traffic and congestion?
  • Can you park up at the KP?

Also I can imagine this is going to be a huge ball-ache coming back. And I'm not particularly close to Leicester so have a journey from the KP too. Anyone know when I can expect to get back to the stadium? If it's going to be ridiculous then I'm happy to forsake the £20 and buy train tickets anyway.

Yes it leaves at that time although it can be a few minutes later, one stop going down for anywhere between 30-45 minutes, no stops coming back,

Yes you park around the back of the KP.

It is what it is, cheap travel on a coach, if you're 15 and with a group of teenagers then go on Ausden Clark although their numbers have dropped off a cliff this season, only took 3 coaches to Stoke whereas FT had 8 or 9,

Palace is early because of the location, some would say the worst ground to get too this season for us.

Yes it leaves at that time although it can be a few minutes later, one stop going down for anywhere between 30-45 minutes, no stops coming back,

Yes you park around the back of the KP.

It is what it is, cheap travel on a coach, if you're 15 and with a group of teenagers then go on Ausden Clark although their numbers have dropped off a cliff this season, only took 3 coaches to Stoke whereas FT had 8 or 9,

Palace is early because of the location, some would say the worst ground to get too this season for us.

You didn't go stoke then? There was easily as many AC as FT coaches.

You didn't go stoke then? There was easily as many AC as FT coaches.

Yes I did and from when I went past the Local Hero they had 3 coaches.

Used them twice last year and both times it was mainly teenagers, at Blackburn we stopped enroute despite what posters say and some muppets got back on with booze, which Mat threw outside in the car park, we're talking half a dozen with cans as well. 

Plod sees that then all the coaches get sent back to Leicester, ofcourse they gave it the 'I didn't know it was banned' when every man and his dog knows it is, they even tell you before you leave the car park.

Yes I did and from when I went past the Local Hero they had 3 coaches.

Used them twice last year and both times it was mainly teenagers, at Blackburn we stopped enroute despite what posters say and some muppets got back on with booze, which Mat threw outside in the car park, we're talking half a dozen with cans as well. 

Plod sees that then all the coaches get sent back to Leicester, ofcourse they gave it the 'I didn't know it was banned' when every man and his dog knows it is, they even tell you before you leave the car park.

And did you see in the stoke car park?

So teenagers are banned from FT? 

Matt did a good job of spotting it and disposing of it then :thumbup:

I did use 3 references that weren't mine but specifically said my address for delivery - which reference might it have been sent to

Exactly what I did. Even phoned on saturday to check, and was told they were on their way to my address. Turns out they were sent to the address of the first reference I quoted. Get chasing mate, they are out there somewhere.

I can now confirm ouur tickets were sent to one of the references we used. We are now in possession, so will be at Palace. And to all those that objected to me trying to get them sent direct to me, I apologise. I was wrong, the TO were right, this is obviously now the policy. So, if you use other peoples refs, make sure they agree to post them on to you.

Archived