Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bamba's Babes

David McGoldrick

Top scorer for three years.

In The Championship yes. This is the Premier League. Big credit to Nuge for the last few seasons, but I don't believe he can/ever will make the step up. In the long run I can see him being sold/loaned out to The Championship come season end.

Vardy scored more from open play than Nuge last season. Clearly the club believe in Vardy a lot more by offering him a four year deal (he's not exactly young) and Nugent only 2. And I've heard on the grapevine we initially only offered Nugent 1 but he begged for the second year.

In The Championship yes. This is the Premier League. Big credit to Nuge for the last few seasons, but I don't believe he can/ever will make the step up. In the long run I can see him being sold/loaned out to The Championship come season end.

Vardy scored more from open play than Nuge last season. Clearly the club believe in Vardy a lot more by offering him a four year deal (he's not exactly young) and Nugent only 2. And I've heard on the grapevine we initially only offered Nugent 1 but he begged for the second year.

He said he rarely scores a goal, he's played three games for us in this league. So if you want to completely discount he previous record and look at three games then yes he "rarely scores a goal".

Just wondering if you said the same about Ulloa like everyone else seemed to at the time.

The lack of faith in our scouting network never fails to amaze me.

Thought he was overpriced, but was by no means disappointed as I thought he would add a lot after watching him.

I can't say the same for this lad. Glad it's dead.

Just wondering if you said the same about Ulloa like everyone else seemed to at the time. 

The lack of faith in our scouting network never fails to amaze me.

I still think Ulloa cost a lot of money, but so far so good.

Just don't see another £8 million on McGoldrick being a good bit of business.

Archived