Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bamba's Babes

David McGoldrick

just pointing out, you know if your feelings were hurt or something.

Not at all bud, my original post was meant for a different person to who responded to it. I overreacted. I'm like the angry sports fan from the film Anger Management lol

Edit: I'm having that as my picture due to its relevance.

Not at all bud, my original post was meant for a different person to who responded to it. I overreacted. I'm like the angry sports fan from the film Anger Management lol

Edit: I'm having that as my picture due to its relevance.

I wonder what MHC stands for?

Mental Health Crusher

Megalomaniac Hazard Chief

Mucho Harmonious Charlatan

Many Has Choices

Just intrigued :unsure:

lol I'm actually a really nice guy who would get on with anybody. I'm open to debate and I try not to shoot people down for having a different opinion, 9 times out of 10 I will take on board what anybody says. I just don't take childish name calling lightly. If people want to insult me come and knock on my door.

What's your address Big Nose?

If Pearson sees him as a missing piece of the jigsaw that offers something different and adds to our attack he could become priceless to us.

Pearson rarely gets it wrong - games like today an option like DM could have earned us another two points.

Nugent isnt good enough for prem in my opinion. Ulloa and Vardy are our only prem quality strikers.

Sorry, did you watch today's game?

Everything nugent did today was prem class.  8/10.  Needs a first goal but his defending from the front with Ulloa was outstanding and without such efforts we we would have struggled. :chant:  

This really? His closing down an endless running today was superb like the rest of the team they were all outstanding.

Sorry, did you watch today's game?

Everything nugent did today was prem class.  8/10.  Needs a first goal but his defending from the front with Ulloa was outstanding and without such efforts we we would have struggled. :chant:  

Seems a strange thing to say having just watched him be more than good enough against Arsenal.

This is the frustrating thing. Nugent's all-round game is definitely good enough, and we do seem to need him on the pitch, but at the end of the day he's a striker, and he hasn't looked close to scoring at any point. He just doesn't get into enough space, doesn't finish clinically or inventively enough, he's a bit predictable at the crucial moment.

Don't get me wrong I hope he produces and want him to succeed very much, but I just can't see where the goals are going to come from for Nuge. Then again I guess it's important to remember that we've played 3 top defences so far. Let's wait and see how he does against the lesser sides.

This is the frustrating thing. Nugent's all-round game is definitely good enough, and we do seem to need him on the pitch, but at the end of the day he's a striker, and he hasn't looked close to scoring at any point. He just doesn't get into enough space, doesn't finish clinically or inventively enough, he's a bit predictable at the crucial moment.

Don't get me wrong I hope he produces and want him to succeed very much, but I just can't see where the goals are going to come from for Nuge. Then again I guess it's important to remember that we've played 3 top defences so far. Let's wait and see how he does against the lesser sides.

I disagree with the point you made about his all round game.

His all round game is good enough for The Championship.

But from what I've seen in these three games having been to them all I don't believe he has that bit of quality to be good enough for The Premier League as a striker. As his record for previous clubs also shows.

He doesn't have one weapon/key strength to succeed at this level. Ulloa has intelligence and height as a target man, and can head the ball very well and can hold it up with silky footwork. Vardy has pace.

Nugent doesn't have that much pace, isn't a target man, isn't a world beating skillful player, isn't good with dead balls/crosses, can't tackle and doesn't head the ball particularly well. I know he scored a lot of penalties last season but he managed to miss a few as well as far as I recall. Also lacks the intelligence of Ulloa massively (see when looking at linesman when fluffing his Chelsea chance).

Hope he proves me wrong. But I can't see him scoring many. He's just mediocre in all departments really. Great effort and work rate but this isn't The Championship anymore. Much more is needed than that to succeed.

I got called a ballonhead so I responded by calling him a clown. People should realise that I will not back down from anyone if they are stupid enough to try and insult me. Poor choice by Wookie. I'm open to explanations and if you and your mate insist I got the wrong end of the stick than fair enough, but lower your self to name calling at your own risk because I do bite back.

I dont know Wookie! No harm done either... no names were called in the generation of any responses by Mugshot!

P.S where did you say you live again

men-fighting-over-bag-b.jpg

Archived