Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bamba's Babes

David McGoldrick

Personally i don't think we should try and buy any player that Harry hasn't put in a bid for.

Maybe we could save ourselves a shed load of pain by just signing 'Arry? Stick him in the ressies where he can no longer be an irritant?

Diego Forlan springs to mind!

Have you just compared David McGoldrick to Diego Forlan? lol Forlan wasn't utilised properly at Man United and should have gone to Middlesbrough instead where he would have flourished I believe. They were in for him at the time he joined Man United.

David McGoldrick is no where near Forlan's level. I would say he is on par with Marvin Sordell, and that is quite scary considering we have definitely bid for him. Stick with what we have got Nigel and leave this guy in the Championship where he belongs.

Have you just compared David McGoldrick to Diego Forlan? lol Forlan wasn't utilised properly at Man United and should have gone to Middlesbrough instead where he would have flourished I believe. They were in for him at the time he joined Man United.

David McGoldrick is no where near Forlan's level. I would say he is on par with Marvin Sordell, and that is quite scary considering we have definitely bid for him. Stick with what we have got Nigel and leave this guy in the Championship where he belongs.

No he didn't compare him to Diego Forlan, you ballonhead!

Wookie, on 31 Aug 2014 - 2:10 PM, said:snapback.png

No he didn't compare him to Diego Forlan, you ballonhead!

How do you know? Did you write it? Have you got two accounts? Clown.

No I didnt compare McGoldrick to Forlan,....I was giving an example of Forlan to the comment of "Plenty of players have been poor at one place and gone on to play at a higher level successfully" ....in fact you even said a similar comment in "Forlan wasn't utilised properly at Man United and should have gone to Middlesbrough instead where he would have flourished I believe."

Think about what your saying before calling someone a clown, Wookie understood my point!

I got called a ballonhead so I responded by calling him a clown. People should realise that I will not back down from anyone if they are stupid enough to try and insult me. Poor choice by Wookie. I'm open to explanations and if you and your mate insist I got the wrong end of the stick than fair enough, but lower your self to name calling at your own risk because I do bite back.

Don't insult MHC - guy's dangerous.

lol I'm actually a really nice guy who would get on with anybody. I'm open to debate and I try not to shoot people down for having a different opinion, 9 times out of 10 I will take on board what anybody says. I just don't take childish name calling lightly. If people want to insult me come and knock on my door.

I got called a ballonhead so I responded by calling him a clown. People should realise that I will not back down from anyone if they are stupid enough to try and insult me. Poor choice by Wookie. I'm open to explanations and if you and your mate insist I got the wrong end of the stick than fair enough, but lower your self to name calling at your own risk because I do bite back.

you sad git

I think we need to trust Nigel and his team on this one (if true)

Positive to see how highly Ipswich fans rate him too

9 times out of 10, Pearson is spot on with his signings so lets remember that before we write this player off 

I am hearing that the bid is £8m with a further £2m based on appearances and your Premier League status over the next 2 years. 4 year contract.

Like it or not, that IS the going rate for a striker of his quality. Plenty of clubs would pay that. People suggesting 4 - 5 million need to live in the real world. We just sold our left back to West Ham for £7m.

In the real world, players like McGoldrick don't go for half of this bullshit rumour.

Cresswell was the best left back in the Championship. Slightly different to someone who isn't in the top 10 for his position in the same league.

did you perhaps notice that wookie said "balloon head"? It's kind of a running joke....

I am hearing that the bid is £8m with a further £2m based on appearances and your Premier League status over the next 2 years. 4 year contract.

Like it or not, that IS the going rate for a striker of his quality. Plenty of clubs would pay that. People suggesting 4 - 5 million need to live in the real world. We just sold our left back to West Ham for £7m.

Deeney is better value at those prices.

Archived