Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
broughtonblue

Mod mafia strike again!

Recommended Posts

Posted

I thought you were the Don Corleone of the Mod Mafia? MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE DON

You might want to wind your neck in. I checked and my second warning was for abusing the mods (Marsh again.)

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Surely I have served my ban or whatever you want to call it from the LCFC section now? The two clowns who have an issue with me have blocked me it would seem so no daft arguments.. 

Posted

Surely I have served my ban or whatever you want to call it from the LCFC section now? The two clowns who have an issue with me have blocked me it would seem so no daft arguments..

Yep. Calling the mods who banned you 'clowns' is definitely the right way to go about getting your ban lifted....

Posted

Yep. Calling the mods who banned you 'clowns' is definitely the right way to go about getting your ban lifted....

 

I wasn't calling the mods clowns? I was actually referring to AKCJ and Prussian, who have realised stalking me around the forum and constantly trying to argue with me only makes themselves look silly. 

 

But good work, you're good at a guessing game. 

Posted

I wasn't calling the mods clowns? I was actually referring to AKCJ and Prussian, who have realised stalking me around the forum and constantly trying to argue with me only makes themselves look silly. 

 

But good work, you're good at a guessing game. 

I have neither blocked you nor am I in the position to ban you, so I don't know what you continue to banging on about.

Besides, it always takes two for a good argument...

 

Sorry Lofters, you're at the wrong address when you think playing the b**** card and complaining about me would change anything.

Posted

I have neither blocked you nor am I in the position to ban you, so I don't know what you continue to banging on about.

Besides, it always takes two for a good argument...

 

Sorry Lofters, you're at the wrong address when you think playing the b**** card and complaining about me would change anything.

 

Guessing the b**** is hiding the word bully? 

 

lol as if I would let you bully me, you're just a freak who has to try and constantly argue with me. 

Posted

Guessing the b**** is hiding the word bully? 

 

lol as if I would let you bully me, you're just a freak who has to try and constantly argue with me. 

I think you can think of other variations of the word "diva".

 

The fact that you went for "bully" and then continue with calling me a "freak" proves my point. All you do is trying to portray yourself in a certain light so you can then accuse others of "bullying" you. Now that's freakish.

Self-absorbtion in doses is good for you, but I wouldn't overdo it.

 

I don't have to argue with you - sometimes I do because I want to, sometimes because I think it's necessary to prevent you from whinging about all the bad people on Foxestalk. You're a real tearjerker, you know.

 

In most cases, however, I couldn't care less. There's much more interesting and witty people on here to talk to and debate with than you. 

 

And now get off that high horse.

Posted

I think you can think of other variations of the word "diva".

 

The fact that you went for "bully" and then continue with calling me a "freak" proves my point. All you do is trying to portray yourself in a certain light so you can then accuse others of "bullying" you. Now that's freakish.

Self-absorbtion in doses is good for you, but I wouldn't overdo it.

 

I don't have to argue with you - sometimes I do because I want to, sometimes because I think it's necessary to prevent you from whinging about all the bad people on Foxestalk. You're a real tearjerker, you know.

 

In most cases, however, I couldn't care less. There's much more interesting and witty people on here to talk to and debate with than you. 

 

And now get off that high horse.

 

You blanked out the word bitch? How sad.

 

When have I accused anyone on here of bullying me?! lol lol

 

Seriously, just go away, don't reply to this, you are a freak. a total freak who needs to take their life away from their computer and the internet, get some fresh air and interact with humans and see how the real world works and human life works.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...