The People's Hero Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 I've got two. The reason for one being 'because I can'!
AoWW Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 I've got two. The reason for one being 'because I can'! Was that me?
AoWW Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 Ooh yeah, 0 warning points. I should have given you warning points when you beat me on Batracer.
lavrentis Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 Don't understand the point of mods, just let FT flow, yo and see what happens. Laissez-faire.
Unabomber Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 Mine was for "inappropriate language" seems about right.
Alf Bentley Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 Mine was for "inappropriate language" seems about right. Did you answer them in Mongolian? I'd tell them to fvck off if they gave you a warning for that.
bovril Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 Mine was for "inappropriate language" seems about right. You ****ing deserved it you shitbag.
AoWW Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 Don't understand the point of mods, just let FT flow, yo and see what happens. Laissez-faire. Seriously?!
AoWW Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 Well, yeah I agree. Why not? Because we regularly remove posts that could result in legal action against the owner. If that were to happen it would most probably be the end of the forum. But, yeah, some folks feel they should just have the right to broadcast whatever shite enters their tiny minds because 'it's freedom of speech, innit?' without ever considering the consequences.
bovril Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 Because we regularly remove posts that could result in legal action against the owner. If that were to happen it would most probably be the end of the forum. But, yeah, some folks feel they should just have the right to broadcast whatever shite enters their tiny minds because 'it's freedom of speech, innit?' without ever considering the consequences. Good response, to be fair.
Asha Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 I should have given you warning points when you beat me on Batracer. What every time?
Jimothy Posted 6 September 2014 Posted 6 September 2014 I think you should give him a warning point for that.
Soar Fox Posted 7 September 2014 Posted 7 September 2014 How many more times do I have to call Lamby a cvnt until I get a warning point?
Thracian Posted 7 September 2014 Posted 7 September 2014 It's not over zealous at all, it's called protecting the forum. We've had problems before which involved false rumours about De Laet which originated on here, he was gracious enough then to accept an apology. That might not happen again, meaning big trouble for the forum and you. Foxestalk contributors really need to understand the responsibility they have when posting and that the laws of the land apply to themselves as well as the administrators. Libel (published defamation) and, indeed, the false or unsubstantiated defamation of people's character and reputation in other ways, is actionable and the consequences can be serious. http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-the-difference-between-slander-and-libel.htm. Our mods do an extraordinary job and people here should be grateful to them. It's a largely thankless task but their work is vital.
Grandad. Posted 8 September 2014 Posted 8 September 2014 Suarez biting someone was the reason for one of my warning points, seriously, he bite someone and I was banned for it.
Alf Bentley Posted 8 September 2014 Posted 8 September 2014 Suarez biting someone was the reason for one of my warning points, seriously, he bite someone and I was banned for it. We now await news of your multi-million pound transfer to the Barcelona fan forum...
Grandad. Posted 8 September 2014 Posted 8 September 2014 We now await news of your multi-million pound transfer to the Barcelona fan forum... Think Barcelona fans would offer around £5.65 for my services haha.
kingcarr21 Posted 8 September 2014 Posted 8 September 2014 Suarez biting someone was the reason for one of my warning points, seriously, he bite someone and I was banned for it. Your punishment was worse than what Suarez received
Mark_w Posted 8 September 2014 Posted 8 September 2014 I've had a few posting bans but only one warning point. Am I entitled to some form of compensation?
lgfualol Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 I've had a few posting bans but only one warning point. Am I entitled to some form of compensation? Same but never had a warning
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.