Trav Le Bleu Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 I.......am Mark. "We are Mark" I'm Mark and so is my wife!
Webbo Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 I found one of my own posts in the removed content once, no idea what it was deleted for, wasn't a bit controversial. No point worrying about it though.
Grandad. Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 Amazing how some of the creatures in here are allowed to post in the LCFC section and I'm not.
Voll Blau Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 isn't it slander if it's not true though? Libel. Slander refers to the spoken word.
Corky Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 So posted earlier about an alledged incident between knocky and RDL which was possibly the cause of his omission from the squad at the weekend, but our mafia have made the thread disappear without trace! Who else has been a victim of this over zealous policing? Didn't you slag off plastic fans too a while ago? Just don't know when to stop, do you?
broughtonblue Posted 2 September 2014 Author Posted 2 September 2014 Didn't you slag off plastic fans too a while ago? Just don't know when to stop, do you? Not sure if I did or didn't as it's been a 'while ago!'You can always press ignore! But if I've been in your thoughts for that long I'm touched.
Alf Bentley Posted 3 September 2014 Posted 3 September 2014 I found one of my own posts in the removed content once, no idea what it was deleted for, wasn't a bit controversial. No point worrying about it though. You probably deleted it yourself during a "senior moment", Webbo. I'd only start worrying about it if you find that you've put yourself on "ignore" and banned yourself from the forum.
Finnegan Posted 4 September 2014 Posted 4 September 2014 I had a comment deleted and was unable to post for about 12 hours cos I told finners to shut up after England lost to Uruguay Other than that I've probably had loads deleted but not noticed. So can't have been that interesting i guess lol??!!
ScouseFox Posted 4 September 2014 Posted 4 September 2014 lol??!! hahaha. you were trying to wind whoever you could up, think i eventually replied to you asking grandad if he'd given his donation bet to ft over whether england would make it out the group. all i did was merely point out we still hadn't gone out yet, and may have started pointing that out with something like shut up you twat (sorry xxx). then went to get another beer came back to cry about england with whoever wanted to join, found that comment was gone and my posting rights had been removed or something. can't think what else i posted that night to even slightly warrant a removal or a ban but come on "shut up twat" is playful compared to most the stuff on here. other than that I've had posts removed when arguments/debates had become petty and started going round in circles which I don't see the point in removing but fair enough, probably gets boring to read if you're not doing the debating
Stadt Posted 4 September 2014 Posted 4 September 2014 Everybody has warning points nowadays, I bet Rincey has even been banned
sphericalfox Posted 4 September 2014 Posted 4 September 2014 I found one of my own posts in the removed content once, no idea what it was deleted for, wasn't a bit controversial. No point worrying about it though. only one?
Mark_w Posted 5 September 2014 Posted 5 September 2014 How do you get warning points? I'm on zero. Pick a footballer no one else likes, talk about them in every thread you find.
Grandad. Posted 5 September 2014 Posted 5 September 2014 How do you get warning points? I'm on zero. I've got 2, had 8 on my Uncle Albert one. Conspiracy.
kingcarr21 Posted 5 September 2014 Posted 5 September 2014 How do you get warning points? I'm on zero. Even ive got a warning point. They show how hard you are. So on that basis Steve_Walsh5 = and Grandad/Uncle Albert =
Unabomber Posted 5 September 2014 Posted 5 September 2014 I've got 1, won't say for what as I will then be on 2 more than likely.
The People's Hero Posted 5 September 2014 Posted 5 September 2014 Do I have any warning points? I don't think I would have? I'm a top guy. I'm not sure how I'd go about getting one or indeed where I'd see any evidence of it?
Grandad. Posted 5 September 2014 Posted 5 September 2014 Do I have any warning points? I don't think I would have? I'm a top guy. I'm not sure how I'd go about getting one or indeed where I'd see any evidence of it? If you have one my man, it will be on your profile underneath your name, if you don't have any then there is something wrong.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.