DennisNedry Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Do we think Cambiasso will play? I'd start King and Drinkwater. Cambi to come on around 65 minutes. If he looks the bollocks, he can start against Man Utd.
Guest Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 1-1 either way. but hoping for a 1-2 City win
Guest Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Stoke 1-2 lcfc Ulloa Nugent Fierce Midfield Battle this. i expect us to deserve to win though, not for it to be a close thing.
Tommythefox06 Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Source? Prefer HP with bacon and eggs He's not playing though unfortunately
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 What?! What's up with Kasper? Can't see anything on the OS or Facebook page.
Chug Laguna Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Damnit I've just read bad football news on the internet
egg_fried_rice Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Prefer HP with bacon and eggs He's not playing though unfortunately Why not and where did you hear it? Forgive me if I don't take your comments as gospel, but there doesn't seem to be any other info!
Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 It's like in the FA Cup when Apprantly schmeichel was injured....
benpicko Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Look through his other comments, clearly on the wind up
Tommythefox06 Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Look through his other comments, clearly on the wind up ??? I'm not sure what this means pal, but you can apologise in the morning if you wish, won't hold my breath though
maddog Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 We've more than held our own against 50% of last years top five and were arguably the better side overall against Arsenal. We have more options after the additions on deadline day and we are playing Stoke. They had a cracking result last time but have nobody we should fear individually in their squad. As a unit they are a lot stronger than the individuals on paper. It is going to be an intense physical battle for us, all over the park they are strong and will give us a right tussle. Anchored for me by one of the best keepers in the world in Begovic. I can see Vardy getting in behind quite easily and will just need that pass which hopefully Ulloa/Mahrez/Cambiasso/Powell can provide. If we play like we did away at Chelsea we will win this game comfortably. I'm gonna say we will do and with Vardy hopefully back to full fitness and starting and Cambiasso to debut perhaps I can see us winning 3-1. Stoke won't know what has hit them. I reckon we will be 2-0 up by the 40 minute mark... Its optimistic and perhaps deluded but who cares. We are getting three points tomorrow.
Brooksy Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Had a dream we won 3-1, sad I know but that'd be lovely.
Tommythefox06 Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Vardy playing would be a massive boost as they aren't blessed with pace and wont be able to sit back like they did at the Etihad!! Will be an interesting game with a contrast in styles, and although tough it represents our best chance of three points so far.
Nalis Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Stoke 2-1. It was hang at 1-1 for ages until they snatch it late on.
copunk Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 I just had a dream that Stoke beat us 3 - 0. So I'm going to go with that. I had a dream we were 2-0 up ulloa and cambiasso with the goals, the stoke scored 2 in the last 5 mins, so im going with that
lcfcsnow Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 I really hope Drinkwater and Cambiasso start this, we need our best players. I wouldn't play King or Mahrez after a busy international week, I don't think Pearson will risk Mahrez either so I wouldn't be surprised to see us go 4-3-3 as we'll be a bit weak out wide otherwise.
Beliall Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 I left them off my accy as I dont want to jinx it, but im quietly confident of a win. 2-0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.