oohaahmustafa Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plbDc4K0mDs
Stadt Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 I'm not pretending to know much about Stoke but it seems that struggle when they're given the initiative so I think they'll have more of the ball but it'll be meaningless possession because the can't break us down. We'll score on the break and they'll get a scrappy goal.
Guest Sharpe's Fox Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 I really hope Drinkwater and Cambiasso start this, we need our best players. I wouldn't play King or Mahrez after a busy international week, I don't think Pearson will risk Mahrez either so I wouldn't be surprised to see us go 4-3-3 as we'll be a bit weak out wide otherwise. Also I think a 4-3-3 is the best way to integrate Cambiasso with runners around him.
Rushden fox Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 Priceless. :-) You`re shit I thought it was "you're shit aaahhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhh"
fuchsntf Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 According to BBC midlands this afternoon and this evening.They had Leicester down has playing at home. Local midland tv station cant even get their fixture list right. Skysports, BBC, how difficult is it to get your reporting and fixture list right..??. Oops just realised, we are too far outside London, and Nottingham like its sheriff, doesnt recognise the anglo-saxons outside its borders.
iancognito Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 1-1, Crouch for them, Ulloa for us. I'd predict a narrow win but half the squad were away or promoting the egg chasing World Cup and we're not totally sure who's in/out
CountesthorpeFox Posted 12 September 2014 Posted 12 September 2014 2-0 StokeGoal mid way through first half, then another as we press late on.
benpicko Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11082274/Stoke-City-v-Leicester-City-team-news-and-match-preview.html Leicester (Possible, 4-4-2): Schmeichel; De Laet, Morgan, Cambiasso, Konchesky; Mahrez, Hammond, King, Schlupp; Ulloa, Nugent. Moore out for Cambiasso, heard it here first
chicagofox Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 A point is a great result. No it isn't. I'd take a point cos it's one more to add to the tally but a point away at Stoke would not be great. If we go in to a game with a side likely to finish mid-table considering a point to be great then we are well and truly f****d.
shailen Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 If we play as we did against Arsenal we will win this. Stoke shouldn't cause us many problems up front although they are a better footballing side these days, however it may be difficult to penetrate through their backline. Expecting a low scoring game with it being 1-0 to us.
justfoxes Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 Very tight game but I'm going for a cheeky 0-1 win with a free kick from Cambiasso in the 89th minute !
paddy Agyemang Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 Drinkwater in for Hammond would be my only change! Keeping king in the team 2-1 stoke with Ulloa gettin ours, Adam and crouch getting theirs
Happy Fox Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 If Vardy starts we will win, his pace will run the Stoke defence ragged.
benpicko Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 Drinkwater in for Hammond would be my only change! Keeping king in the team 2-1 stoke with Ulloa gettin ours, Adam and crouch getting theirs Have Drinkwater and King ever played exeptionally together? They seem to both need a more defensive player with them for them to truly look great. It'll be Drinkwater and Cambiasso, Hammond, or (hopefully, if he's available) James. Or maybe it'll just be King and Hammond again
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 I've just done the Sky Super 6 and put us down to win 3-2. Drinky 40', Vardy 78', 87'
Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 I've just done the Sky Super 6 and put us down to win 3-2. Drinky 40', Vardy 78', 87' I went with 0-1 City Cambiasso (75)
MC Prussian Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 No it isn't. I'd take a point cos it's one more to add to the tally but a point away at Stoke would not be great. If we go in to a game with a side likely to finish mid-table considering a point to be great then we are well and truly f****d. Why? First, you say you'd settle for a point, then say it wouldn't be great. Stoke have worked hard on creating an unspectacular, yet competitive team over the years. They can still count on the same defensive spine they had under Pulis (Huth, Shawcross, Begovic, etc.) that can now boast vast Premier League experience. They're no pushovers and we need to be wary at every single moment, as Stoke have simultaneously developed into a much more threatening side going forward - just look at the list of strikers and wingers at their disposal. We ought to sit tight in the back, remain focused and wait for opportunities to counter them on quick breaks. In the best case, I can see us winning this by a small margin, either 1-0 or 2-1. In a more realistic scenario, this has draw written all over it. And that would indeed be a good point away from home.
Leicesterpool Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 I've got a bad feeling about today 1-4 Stoke hope I wrong.
Soar Fox Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 Paul Mersons prediction. How are you supposed to predict football sometimes? Stoke fell over the line to draw with Hull, who had 10 men for most of the game – but then went to Manchester City, who have one of the best home records in the world of football and won. How can you call that? I hate going against Stoke at home, but I must say I have been very impressed with Leicester – however, they haven’t got a lot of points yet and that’s a concern. I will go for a home win, but only a narrow one because Leicester aren’t a bad side.
RonnieTodger Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 Got a last minute offer to take someones ticket for this game I'll go 1-1 - Ulloa for us.
cjslcfc Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 I had a dream last night that we lost 3-2 to Palace. Sorry in advance for everyone who is planning on making the trip to Selhurst Park. Edit: King and Wood scored our goals if anyone wanted to know...
yorkie1999 Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 I had a dream last night that we lost 3-2 to Palace. Sorry in advance for everyone who is planning on making the trip to Selhurst Park. Edit: King and Wood scored our goals if anyone wanted to know... Didn't you think to look at what the stoke result was?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.