Freesolo Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 Stoke are a decent side and play well at home, I'm predicting a tough game 1-1
Mark_from_USA Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 City could win this. But its a tough place to get a win. 1-1, a solid away point for City.
Freesolo Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 4-0 stoke then there will be cries of Pearson Out on here There should never be cries for Pearson out even if we get hammered, the thing that will keep us up this season is are positivity, we need to go into every game like its a cup final and get behind the team 100%
sylofox Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 2-2 is my shout.. Ulloa and Vardy Why open another thread when we have a pre match one?
Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 Got this feeling of albirghton pinging one in from the edge of the box Stoke City 0-1 Leicester City Albrighton (75)
foxfanazer Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 Why open another thread when we have a pre match one?There's always someone.....
Brooksy Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 Why open another thread when we have a pre match one? Why not
Chug Laguna Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 We'll probably win, by like, a lot. And get lots of kisses from all the cute Stoke girls.
Tom's Pasta Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 1-0 stoke. Our first really frustrating league game
Guest Col city fan Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 Why open another thread when we have a pre match one? Shut up you moaning .... I try to do a pre-match Scoreline thread for every game..if I remember. Market slow today or summat?
sylofox Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 Shut up you moaning .... I try to do a pre-match Scoreline thread for every game..if I remember. Market slow today or summat? Not open today lol
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 would take a point. Feeling we'll get edged out. Don't think they're at all the mugs some people on here like to think they are.
midland_red Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 2-2.this wont be an easy game. Weve got a point against everton and the arse so should be able to hope for one here. But it will be tough
Captain... Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 Why is the other thread locked? All it will mean is it all ends ip in this thread. BTW I never understood why we have this thread and a pre match thread.
Raw Dykes Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 This is the longest two weeks there's ever been. It's painful. Not very confident about this one, really. Wasn't expecting much from the first 5 fixtures, anyway. I'll say 2-1 to Stoke, with Vardy scoring. I'll just be glad to have club football back again.
Guest Col city fan Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 Why is the other thread locked? All it will mean is it all ends ip in this thread. BTW I never understood why we have this thread and a pre match thread. Call me a controlling so and so, but I always see the other thread as a discussion (who should be playing, what tactics etc) whereas I post one each week just for scorelines. Of course, it could all go in the same one, but I find it easier to read back and look at who predicted what. That's why. No probs if people want to amalgamate them.
Larry_LCFC Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 Call me a controlling so and so, but I always see the other thread as a discussion (who should be playing, what tactics etc) whereas I post one each week just for scorelines. Of course, it could all go in the same one, but I find it easier to read back and look at who predicted what. That's why. No probs if people want to amalgamate them.That sounds alright to me, but why is the other one locked if this is for score predictions?
sly1 Posted 9 September 2014 Posted 9 September 2014 This will be leicester's first win 2-1 up the foxes
Leicester_Numan Posted 10 September 2014 Posted 10 September 2014 I think we'll sneak a win but I'm sticking with the 1-1 I thought it would be weeks ago.
benpicko Posted 10 September 2014 Posted 10 September 2014 I think we'll win it and that it'll be a great match to watch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.