Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Guest Col city fan

Stoke v Leicester pre-match scoreline prediction

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure if mentioned yet, but wouldn't surprise me to see Mahrez on the bench. Algeria playing at 8:30 tonight, which doesn't give much time to recover - even if benched with Algeria, the flight will take it out of him. I think Schlupp & Albrighton will probably start. Hope I'm wrong.

Head says 2-1 Stoke. But 2-1 Leicester is 14/1 & 1-0 Leicester is 19/2 which seems very tidy value.

Posted

1-1 for me, think Stoke will be on a high after the Man City win and will push with the ball more and score off a set piece. 2nd half Vardy will be too quick for their tiring legs and score to level to game!

Posted

0-2 Leicester.

 

It will be a tough game, especially with them winning away to Man City giving them some confidence and with their excellent home record.

 

But I think a statement will be made. These are the teams you should be getting wins from. We do well away from home. Get in there, wear them down and finish with excellent pace.

Posted

----------Kasper-----------

---RDL------Morgan---Moore-----Konch--

-Mahrez-----King---Cambiasso---Schluup-

------------Ulloa------Vardy------------

Hamer

Nuge

Was

Drinkwater

Knockaert

Hammond

Wood

3-1 to Leicester :)

Posted

0 -1 Leicester.

 

Morgan to score from corner.

 

I would be very happy with a draw as Stoke are strong at home & have improved under Mark Hughes.

 

Full credit to the Stoke directors for engaging Hughes considering that he was sacked by Man. City & Fulham, it appears to be a shrewd move?

Posted

Why is the prematch thread still locked? It is 2 days until we play them.

Anyone think Mahrez might not start? Played 90mins yesterday. Maybe Albrighton will be on the right wing this time.

Posted

Why is the prematch thread still locked? It is 2 days until we play them.

Anyone think Mahrez might not start? Played 90mins yesterday. Maybe Albrighton will be on the right wing this time.

 

I'll ask him to retweet me on twitter if he's playing

Posted

I genuinely feel that they will underestimate us. They certainly wont sit back, soak up pressure and hit us on the break, as they did against Man City.

They will try and play through us and that will only help our high pressing and counter attacking.

I realise we are only 3 games in, but the pace with which we turn defence into attack in those 3 games has been as quick, if not quicker than any other team on the counter this season, so far that is.

Against chelsea, it created the one on one for nugent.

Against Arsenal it created the goal and the nugent goalbound shot that was deflected, and the late burst from vardy, only denied by a good save.

Against Everton it created several chances and the Wood equaliser.

Pace is our weapon, and every opposing manager so far has mentioned our high tempo and energy.

What im trying to say is we have already played better opposition than this and I am absolutely confident in a win.

1-3

Leo 2

Vardy

Posted

Out of our first 5 games I thought this would be the hardest. Hoping we can nick a win.

And here I thought it was Chelsea at Stamford Bridge that would be hardest.

 

Unless you're referring to the fact that this is a game that we now have expectations to get something out of, considering who we had for the first five weeks. In that case, fair enough, game against one of our 'rivals' at their place, who had a top 5 record at home, and we're searching for points.

Posted

I genuinely feel that they will underestimate us. They certainly wont sit back, soak up pressure and hit us on the break, as they did against Man City.

They will try and play through us and that will only help our high pressing and counter attacking.

I realise we are only 3 games in, but the pace with which we turn defence into attack in those 3 games has been as quick, if not quicker than any other team on the counter this season, so far that is.

Against chelsea, it created the one on one for nugent.

Against Arsenal it created the goal and the nugent goalbound shot that was deflected, and the late burst from vardy, only denied by a good save.

Against Everton it created several chances and the Wood equaliser.

Pace is our weapon, and every opposing manager so far has mentioned our high tempo and energy.

What im trying to say is we have already played better opposition than this and I am absolutely confident in a win.

1-3

Leo 2

Vardy

Priceless. :-) You`re shit

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...