Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Liverpool away

Don't know why everyone is going mad about ticket prices? Yes it's expensive but what did you expect, some of the championship tickets were hardly basement prices, e.g. Leeds, Ipswich and Brighton spring to mind.

People complain they can't afford to away games, but when Swansea was £25 people couldn't be 'bothered'. yet 3000 of us paid £50 at Chelsea. Somewhat hypocritical?

Seems as soon as the going gets tough people start dropping away and finding excuses not to go, just get behind the team when and where you can, they need it more than ever!

Don't know why everyone is going mad about ticket prices? Yes it's expensive but what did you expect, some of the championship tickets were hardly basement prices, e.g. Leeds, Ipswich and Brighton spring to mind.

People complain they can't afford to away games, but when Swansea was £25 people couldn't be 'bothered'. yet 3000 of us paid £50 at Chelsea. Somewhat hypocritical?

Seems as soon as the going gets tough people start dropping away and finding excuses not to go, just get behind the team when and where you can, they need it more than ever!

I don't think that most people "find excuses not to go" it's just that sometimes they can't. You may find that different people go to different games due to family, work, location etc... There will have been a lot of London based supporters that went to Chelsea for example, I know I spoke to 2 at QPR that were based in London and went to those games.

I myself 'couldn't' go to Chelsea as could not have the time off work but I did go to Swansea, if most are like me they will want to be at every game wherever, whenever and against whoever but unfortunately it's not possible for most, just saying!

That to me sums up their protest. I fully respect it's catchy and hard to resist - but they're inside the away end, they've paid those prices. What sort of protest is that? They charged Man City £62 one year and I remember hearing Man City fans singing something like "£62, but we're still here". English fans are too disorganised to ever tackle something like that.

That's just typical of fan mentality in this country isn't it?

You can humilate, rip us off, treat us like shit and steal off us but we'll still be here not only allowing you to do it but encouraging it. It's actually rather embarrassing.

I don't think that most people "find excuses not to go" it's just that sometimes they can't. You may find that different people go to different games due to family, work, location etc... There will have been a lot of London based supporters that went to Chelsea for example, I know I spoke to 2 at QPR that were based in London and went to those games.

I myself 'couldn't' go to Chelsea as could not have the time off work but I did go to Swansea, if most are like me they will want to be at every game wherever, whenever and against whoever but unfortunately it's not possible for most, just saying!

Perversely I'm a London based supporter and made it to Swansea but not Chelsea or QPR lol 

That's just typical of fan mentality in this country isn't it?

You can humilate, rip us off, treat us like shit and steal off us but we'll still be here not only allowing you to do it but encouraging it. It's actually rather embarrassing.

It's pretty cringeworthy. Just another sign that some people have taken the whole loyalty stuff too far.

I, for example, will not be going to this or Man Utd due to the price (Man Utd I couldn't make anyway) but I doubt anyone could call me disloyal and keep a straight face.

Archived