Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Liverpool away

Can I have your reference number Dan please

Too late mate sorry.

Where have you got this from?

May have to rethink NYE - Not paying that on principal.

It's on the official site but I tried copying and pasting and it went completely wrong so just typed it.

I'm not going on both principal and the fact I'm genuinely struggling to afford paying that.

Scandalous. Greedy, greedy cvnts. Like fvck do they need to charge that.

Eughhh, One of the grounds I am desperate to go to so will have to pay that. Any idea when they go on sale?

Monday 1 December 120+ points

Thursday 4 December 110+ points

Monday 8 December 107+ points

Wednesday 10 December 103+ points

Friday 12 December 100+ points

Monday 15 December 55+ points

Wednesday 17 December 51+ points

Thursday 18 December 50+ points

TBA - Subject to AvailabilityGold & Family Fox MembersTBA - Subject to AvailabilitySilver & City Fox MembersTBA - Subject to AvailabilityAny Supporter with a 2013/14 & 2014/15 Booking History

-----

But yeah, really fancied Anfield too. One of my favourite grounds.

Monday 1 December 120+ points

Thursday 4 December 110+ points

Monday 8 December 107+ points

Wednesday 10 December 103+ points

Friday 12 December 100+ points

Monday 15 December 55+ points

Wednesday 17 December 51+ points

Thursday 18 December 50+ points

TBA - Subject to AvailabilityGold & Family Fox MembersTBA - Subject to AvailabilitySilver & City Fox MembersTBA - Subject to AvailabilityAny Supporter with a 2013/14 & 2014/15 Booking History

-----

But yeah, really fancied Anfield too. One of my favourite grounds.

Thanks mate

Anyone who isn't going to this and are P1 or P2 could I have your reference number please. I can buy you a few drinks for the thanks!

Might have one for you Ash, lads debating it but £47 putting him off, I'll text you tomorrow

Been debating whether to come down to Leicester for the man city game or wait and try and get tickets for this.

Adding together there is not much difference in price, when coming from blackpool. Despite the £45, which is ridiculous.

I'd be a hypocrite if I paid it because I've always said I wouldn't but I'm desperate to get to a away game as I've not been able to get a ticket all year.

Looks like I'm spending my Christmas money on this.

£47 on New Year's Day at a ground we're more likely to lose at than not, yet our club decided to use their fan fund subsidise coach travel to Swansea which was on TV...

Think you'll find it was £10 off match ticket.. nothing to do with coach travel?

crikey this is expensive

considering i can get the bus tho it's still cheaper than most other games i might attend this year. and it's only about a tenner more than I pay for trains alone for home games. im IN*

*if someone buys me a ticket off their reference

crikey this is expensive

considering i can get the bus tho it's still cheaper than most other games i might attend this year. and it's only about a tenner more than I pay for trains alone for home games. im IN*

*if someone buys me a ticket off their reference

I'm 99% sure we aren't going so you can have a couple of ours if needs be. I'll be able to let you know for definite by the weekend.

Surely if we are charging like £35, you'd expect a big club like Liverpool to whack an extra tenner on.

People who are genuinely surprised by this - wake up, it's modern football. What can we do? (and no, boycotting won't work because plenty will pay it)

Well that isn't boycotting then is it?

Archived