Jakemoore Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 What was going on at the back of Y5 today? The stewards were gathered around a group of fans for around 10 minutes. Was it something trivial and mundane as I expect.....
VLC86 Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 What was going on at the back of Y5 today? The stewards were gathered around a group of fans for around 10 minutes. Was it something trivial and mundane as I expect..... As promised in the 'What will you do when we score' I pulled my todger out and windmilled.
Jakemoore Posted 29 November 2014 Author Posted 29 November 2014 As promised in the 'What will you do when we score' I pulled my todger out and windmilled.Fair play.
dogadug Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Was right in front of me. Start of the second half a group of 5 guys who had way too much to drink and couldn't find their seats so stood in the stairway. Stewards reasoned with them for like 10 minutes to try and clear the stairway, then we scored - the guys jumped all over the stewards resulting in a load of people being knocked down. After that the stewards just left them because of the abuse they and many others were giving them.
Jakemoore Posted 29 November 2014 Author Posted 29 November 2014 Was right in front of me. Start of the second half a group of 5 guys who had way too much to drink and couldn't find their seats so stood in the stairway. Stewards reasoned with them for like 10 minutes to try and clear the stairway, then we scored - the guys jumped all over the stewards resulting in a load of people being knocked down. After that the stewards just left them because of the abuse they and many others were giving them.That makes sense now, I noticed it had calmed down after we scored our second. Baby squad are alive....
E-PASS Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought..
jonthefox Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. Oh shut yer fackin moaning. It's a football match. Besides, I had to stand today as I've had more legroom on a Ryan air flight.
FoxInTheBirstallBox Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. I hope you are aware of the shitstorm of abuse you'll probably get now My first guess will be you'll be called plastic
Stadt Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. Good attempt but I've seen through your trolling
FoxInTheBirstallBox Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Good attempt but I've seen through your trolling what if who ever made the babylad persona, has made babylad create a new persona under E-PASS....
Bamba's Babes Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. Haha, brilliant. Top banter this.
E-PASS Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Trolling? To want to be able to enjoy a match without having drunks blocking your view shouting abuse?
Soar Fox Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. lol It's babylads brother.
yorkie1999 Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Was right in front of me. Start of the second half a group of 5 guys who had way too much to drink and couldn't find their seats so stood in the stairway. Stewards reasoned with them for like 10 minutes to try and clear the stairway, then we scored - the guys jumped all over the stewards resulting in a load of people being knocked down. After that the stewards just left them because of the abuse they and many others were giving them. You must have been standing next to me then because it was in front of me as well. N134. I thought they were quite funny and to be fair they did start most of the chants.
dogadug Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I was N101 - must have been a few different groups spread across the stairways. Yeah they were fine apart from when we scored they fell onto a few young kids sitting down but they didn't mean it I guess
Brooksy Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. Alright Unabomber
O_R_FOX Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. Congratulations on some of the best banter I've seen on this site. Excellent work. Alternatively, if you're serious please never attend a football match again, particularly in a Leicester away end.
Spiritwalker Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. Right now being drunk is the only way I can watch Leicester.
Jakemoore Posted 29 November 2014 Author Posted 29 November 2014 Lets be fair, the celebrations were insane. I fell on to the woman in front of me after our second goal. It's not like anyone purposely tried to hurt anyone else.
dogadug Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Lets be fair, the celebrations were insane. I fell on to the woman in front of me after our second goal. It's not like anyone purposely tried to hurt anyone else. Yeah, best away end of the season so far i'd say
yorkie1999 Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I was N101 - must have been a few different groups spread across the stairways. Yeah they were fine apart from when we scored they fell onto a few young kids sitting down but they didn't mean it I guess Just noticed y5, I was y4, must have been a different bunch
GaelicFox Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. What the fecking he'll has your religion got to do with it , I'm a satanist but don't get upset when there is no mass slaughter of the damned at half time , you made a valid point totally invalid by that nonsense you fool , it's sport lad , keep the god/Allah shite at home
Monsell1976 Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. you are joking, or you very rarely get to any football matches, or were you confused and thought you were watching the tigers.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.