Bayfox Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 Going to those lengths to justify drinking alcohol is quite extreme. I'm glad I've never drunk alcohol in my life because it obviously has a powerful effect. I am more likely to pay attention to what the NHS and my religious leaders tell me than wikipedia or university scientists. This is what the NHS have to say about alcohol: http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/teengirls/Pages/whyboozeisbad.aspx Summary: It makes you fat and sad, gives you dry skin, STDs, makes you fall over and makes you more likely to be raped. I already have dry skin but I don't like the sound of any of the other effects of alcohol, are they worth it just so you can be obnoxious at a football match? no you lost it at religious leaders. yeah they are great for world peace and harmony and kiddy fiddling.
Storming Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 We'll stand where we want we'll stand where we want we're Leicester City We stand where we want
The Doctor Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 Going to those lengths to justify drinking alcohol is quite extreme. I'm glad I've never drunk alcohol in my life because it obviously has a powerful effect. I am more likely to pay attention to what the NHS and my religious leaders tell me than wikipedia or university scientists. This is what the NHS have to say about alcohol: http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/teengirls/Pages/whyboozeisbad.aspx Summary: It makes you fat and sad, gives you dry skin, STDs, makes you fall over and makes you more likely to be raped. I already have dry skin but I don't like the sound of any of the other effects of alcohol, are they worth it just so you can be obnoxious at a football match? listening to religious leaders over people who know what they're talking about. Alcohol in moderation is healthy, in fact more so than being teetotal. Also, given you consider mo the kiddy fiddler to be the best example of humanity excludes you from any moral high ground
Russell sprout Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 Safe standing like they have in Germany is fine, but there should be sections for people who prefer to sit. At the moment people like me are ignored. You go to 3-4 games in ten years,and feel you have the right to on opinion on how other people who also spend there money a lot more often than yourself should behave,maybe if you made more of an effort to support your team then you might find yourself enjoying it,rather than being a toff.
ScouseFox Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 alcohol in fact makes me incredibly happy, not sad
The Doctor Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 alcohol in fact makes me incredibly happy, not sad I saw these in a park round the corner from my house in 2012, they were completely out of it. Great times.
SystonFox Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 alcohol in fact makes me incredibly happy, not sad You'll be sad when you inevitably get raped mate. And get aids. And then die. All cos of alcohol. Says it all
ScouseFox Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 i didn't know you could get aids from the ale but i'm not a doctor so who bloody knows.
Littletoe Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 If it was an important game I would consider going. For example, if we would go up with a win or if it was a play off match but otherwise it wouldn't be worth it. If I'm going to spend money to watch a match then I would rather see a higher standard than the championship can offer. Why would I pay £30 to watch teams where the players are worth 1 million each, when I could pay £35 to watch a team with 10 million pound footballers or even more? There have been MANY great players who have wore this badge with absolute pride that I have paid to watch, yet no one rated them above 1 million to buy. Sorry if your experience wasn't up to scratch, but its an away day. You will get groups of lads who will have a few beers, few cheekys and have a nobble. You've been to Doncaster ( Final Game ) and now QPR and feel as though you're hard done by? What about the several hundred loyal fans who couldn't get tickets at home to Doncaster, yet you took a ****ing seat? ... PLASTIC, BET YOU SUPPORT ARSENAL!!
Guest Bilo Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 Going to those lengths to justify drinking alcohol is quite extreme. I'm glad I've never drunk alcohol in my life because it obviously has a powerful effect. I am more likely to pay attention to what the NHS and my religious leaders tell me than wikipedia or university scientists. This is what the NHS have to say about alcohol: http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/teengirls/Pages/whyboozeisbad.aspx Summary: It makes you fat and sad, gives you dry skin, STDs, makes you fall over and makes you more likely to be raped. I already have dry skin but I don't like the sound of any of the other effects of alcohol, are they worth it just so you can be obnoxious at a football match? Fvcking ace. Centuries old religious texts > Evidence based research. Religion rots the mind more than Jagerbombs.
Guest Bilo Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 i didn't know you could get aids from the ale but i'm not a doctor so who bloody knows. The doctors know fvck all, ask the religious leaders who know as much about the human body as I do about quantum mechanics for details.
dissstudent Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 Hi everyone,After looking at this thread I thought it would be good to throw his into the mix...I'm conducting research on how fans feel about stewards and how fans feel about the possible return of standing areas. Please follow the link and fill out the questionnaire, which will take just a few minutes; all responses are completely anonymous. Cheers, https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/SnCKdY
kingcarr21 Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 Well this is an interesting thread. E-Pass what a massive fvcktard
Rob_Welsh85 Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 We'll stand where we want we'll stand where we want we're Leicester City We stand where we want Prob one of the best chants of the day.. I was right next to the argument and from where I was the lads were no drunker than most and trying to watch the match without causing any trouble.. The stewards coming up was the cause of the problems and I was more than glad when we scored our second and all hell went off.. All we want is a good time and a few beers, no harm in that until the stewards start becoming jobswoths. As for E-PASS think you should stick to netball.. If you've not been for so long how did you even manage to get a ticket when proper supporters struggle to get a look in.. Your an embarrassment and I wonder if this was your first away day.. You have brigtened an otherwise dull day tho..
E-PASS Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 listening to religious leaders over people who know what they're talking about. Alcohol in moderation is healthy, in fact more so than being teetotal. Also, given you consider mo the kiddy fiddler to be the best example of humanity excludes you from any moral high ground No need to be offensive about Muhammad mate. In fact it was revealed today that Muhammad is the most popular boys name in Britain so I'm sure in about 15 years time there will be a lot more people who share my views and will impose changes regarding alcohol and football. Leicester should lead the way and sweep up a lot of support by banning drunkeness.
E-PASS Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 There have been MANY great players who have wore this badge with absolute pride that I have paid to watch, yet no one rated them above 1 million to buy. Sorry if your experience wasn't up to scratch, but its an away day. You will get groups of lads who will have a few beers, few cheekys and have a nobble. You've been to Doncaster ( Final Game ) and now QPR and feel as though you're hard done by? What about the several hundred loyal fans who couldn't get tickets at home to Doncaster, yet you took a ****ing seat? ... PLASTIC, BET YOU SUPPORT ARSENAL!! I support Arsenal? Come on....I've only been to the Emirates twice and that was because I managed to get hospitality tickets...
The Doctor Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 No need to be offensive about Muhammad mate. In fact it was revealed today that Muhammad is the most popular boys name in Britain so I'm sure in about 15 years time there will be a lot more people who share my views and will impose changes regarding alcohol and football. Leicester should lead the way and sweep up a lot of support by banning drunkeness. Eh, when the guy was a horrible person, what with the whole shagging a 9 year old deal, there's every reason to call him what he is. Somehow I doubt it - bar banning alcohol you won't see alcohol removed from football, it's too engrained in the culture, and any attempts to ban alcohol will be shot down so fast it'll make your head spin.
Nalis Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 Babylad92 is somewhat quiet at the mo since the arrival of E-Pass...
Russell sprout Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 I think he's a Muslim, Be complaining next that the steak pie should be halal meat
Guest Bilo Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 I really hope E-PASS is on the wind up. If so, I feel he is in danger of exceeding acceptable levels of fun.
veezeeblue Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 :xmaslaugh: love a good troll in park nice try E Piss
Dr The Singh Posted 1 December 2014 Posted 1 December 2014 Come on gus, E Twats views are as legitimate as anyone else's, plus we need more sober drivers to drive us to matches, I'm hoping his religious leaders aren't against driving either?
EnglishOxide Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 No need to be offensive about Muhammad mate. In fact it was revealed today that Muhammad is the most popular boys name in Britain so I'm sure in about 15 years time there will be a lot more people who share my views and will impose changes regarding alcohol and football. Leicester should lead the way and sweep up a lot of support by banning drunkeness. You must be a very pathetic individual to have created this account (you even created the avatar ffs, could you be more obvious?) to go out of your way to wind people up and get some bites (no doubt you will consider this one!). I knew that article on the baby name survey was going to pop up before you even posted it as you are probably trying to go down that 'football fans are racist route' too. Step back and evaluate your life. If you don't, and you want to carry on trying for bites here or elsewhere then be a bit more subtle about it you ****ing amateur.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.