Dr The Singh Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Lets be fair, the celebrations were insane. I fell on to the woman in front of me after our second goal. It's not like anyone purposely tried to hurt anyone else.I was that lady and loved it
steveherbe Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I would prefer a manager with a proven track record in the prem. Pulis would be a better option for me. I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. You missed a bit, I'm a fan fron London who once again couldnt be arsed to travel to Manchester to see my beloved United, so went to see QPR instead.... there, thats better.Fookin plastic cockney twat
E-PASS Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 You missed a bit, I'm a fan fron London who once again couldnt be arsed to travel to Manchester to see my beloved United, so went to see QPR instead.... there, thats better. Fookin plastic cockney twat I used to live in Leicester but moved to London so I'm not a cockney. I've never been to see a Manchester United game at old trafford either. I just wanted to go along today to support the team now that we are back in the premiership but sadly my match day experience was degraded by some selfish individuals. If people want to stand all game maybe they should do so in the comfort of their own homes and watch a stream instead of ruining for the rest of us who want to enjoy the game with acceptable levels of fun.
SamW Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. I agree with you RE the behaviour, but the reason the fans were standing (me included) is because legroom is non-existent (I am 6ft3 so it is much more noticeable) and from where I was sitting (Row D) I did not have a brilliant view anyway, so standing was my only option. When we scored the first the group standing to my left were jumping around and falling into each other, and me. I ended up getting pushed into the back of the seat in front of me and it injured my leg.
Bayfox Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 I used to live in Leicester but moved to London so I'm not a cockney. I've never been to see a Manchester United game at old trafford either. I just wanted to go along today to support the team now that we are back in the premiership but sadly my match day experience was degraded by some selfish individuals. If people want to stand all game maybe they should do so in the comfort of their own homes and watch a stream instead of ruining for the rest of us who want to enjoy the game with acceptable levels of fun. plastic. even my wife's been to old trafford.
Monsell1976 Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 I used to live in Leicester but moved to London so I'm not a cockney. I've never been to see a Manchester United game at old trafford either. I just wanted to go along today to support the team now that we are back in the premiership but sadly my match day experience was degraded by some selfish individuals. If people want to stand all game maybe they should do so in the comfort of their own homes and watch a stream instead of ruining for the rest of us who want to enjoy the game with acceptable levels of fun. you got to be taking the piss, will you be at qpr next season, when we are both back in the championship, or will you wait till we get back into the premier league.
Russell sprout Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 Trolling? To want to be able to enjoy a match without having drunks blocking your view shouting abuse? Welcome to away days
VLC86 Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 plastic. even my wife's been to old trafford. When Giggs was there I bet, coincidence? I think not.
purpleronnie Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 As promised in the 'What will you do when we score' I pulled my todger out and windmilled. That took guts given it was a cold day.
FoxesAreBlue Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 So because you don't drink nobody else should? How very understanding of you, could you also define what the "acceptable level of fun" is p,ease because I'm confused?
E-PASS Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 you got to be taking the piss, will you be at qpr next season, when we are both back in the championship, or will you wait till we get back into the premier league. If it was an important game I would consider going. For example, if we would go up with a win or if it was a play off match but otherwise it wouldn't be worth it. If I'm going to spend money to watch a match then I would rather see a higher standard than the championship can offer. Why would I pay £30 to watch teams where the players are worth 1 million each, when I could pay £35 to watch a team with 10 million pound footballers or even more?
E-PASS Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 So because you don't drink nobody else should? How very understanding of you, could you also define what the "acceptable level of fun" is p,ease because I'm confused? Alcohol is an abomination in my opinion. It makes people behave like animals so yes I do think our club should take a stand and enhance the match day experience of non-drinkers like myself by banning the sale of alcohol in the ground and refusing admittance to drunk fans. An acceptable level of fun would be standing up when we score for instance, but not swearing or standing during the match.
Nalis Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 If it was an important game I would consider going. For example, if we would go up with a win or if it was a play off match but otherwise it wouldn't be worth it. If I'm going to spend money to watch a match then I would rather see a higher standard than the championship can offer. Why would I pay £30 to watch teams where the players are worth 1 million each, when I could pay £35 to watch a team with 10 million pound footballers or even more? The game is definitely up with that post. Reveal your true identity!
E-PASS Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 The game is definitely up with that post. Reveal your true identity! Not sure I understand you and don't see what is controversial. I'm not rich so if I can't see Leicester playing well against a high-class opposition I can't see the point in spending all that money to go. Before last seasons game against Doncaster I hadn't been to a match since we lost at Chelsea and Fulham in 2003. After that I saw we weren't properly equipped for the premiership and decided to wait until we had put a good squad together to start supporting the team again. This season we have been doing a bit better so I went yesterday but was disappointed with our fans more than anything else and I might not go again this season now because of it. The club should really clamp down on that behaviour.
Soar Fox Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 lol Least you've added a bit of humour to this forum whilst the results have been awful.
FoxesAreBlue Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 Alcohol is an abomination in my opinion. It makes people behave like animals so yes I do think our club should take a stand and enhance the match day experience of non-drinkers like myself by banning the sale of alcohol in the ground and refusing admittance to drunk fans. An acceptable level of fun would be standing up when we score for instance, but not swearing or standing during the match. Seats are an abomination in my opinion and the fans should take a stand against them, football stands without seats have been around longer than those with and they dilute the atmosphere.And as for alcohol, who are you to judge what people can and can not do? People can act like dickheads whether they've had a few beers or not. And I certainly don't even after a skinful so you can shut your mouth on that point. If you don't like it, and you obviously don't, you should stay home and watch us on Foxes Player.
LCFC Rennie Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 I am a fan from London and I was attending my first game since the last game of the season against Doncaster. That was the only game I had been to for a few years but now we are back in the premiership I was planning to go more often to away games in London. I just signed up to say that I might reconsider now though because of the behaviour of some of our so called fans. Out of their seats for large parts of the game so I had to stand up to watch the action. I paid all that money to be able to sit down but these people only care about themselves and were happy to block other peoples views while shouting obscenities. I was also near the group who were drunk and abusive. I thought it was a criminal offence to be drunk at a football match but you wouldn't know it seeing all the people in pubs before the game - luckily I don't drink because of my religion. Maybe football clubs should stop selling and promoting beer? Just a thought.. Maybe you should not go at all. Did one of them knock your prawn sandwich out of your hand?
E-PASS Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 Seats are an abomination in my opinion and the fans should take a stand against them, football stands without seats have been around longer than those with and they dilute the atmosphere. And as for alcohol, who are you to judge what people can and can not do? People can act like dickheads whether they've had a few beers or not. And I certainly don't even after a skinful so you can shut your mouth on that point. If you don't like it, and you obviously don't, you should stay home and watch us on Foxes Player. So wanting to watch a match in a safe way is wrong? Other people in this thread have already said they got hurt during the goal celebrations because they were standing up in an area meant for sitting... If people continue this behaviour then it won't be long till I get my way because if I go to another match that is ruined by drunks standing up then I'll report the club and we'll be hit with a fine. It's a shame but that is probably the only way we'll get the fans to behave themselves.
Sol thewall Bamba Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 So wanting to watch a match in a safe way is wrong? Other people in this thread have already said they got hurt during the goal celebrations because they were standing up in an area meant for sitting... If people continue this behaviour then it won't be long till I get my way because if I go to another match that is ruined by drunks standing up then I'll report the club and we'll be hit with a fine. It's a shame but that is probably the only way we'll get the fans to behave themselves. All though you are possibly the most obvious troll on this site for a long while, what are your thought on safe standing?
E-PASS Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 All though you are possibly the most obvious troll on this site for a long while, what are your thought on safe standing? Safe standing like they have in Germany is fine, but there should be sections for people who prefer to sit. At the moment people like me are ignored.
Charl91 Posted 30 November 2014 Posted 30 November 2014 Seats are an abomination in my opinion and the fans should take a stand against them, football stands without seats have been around longer than those with and they dilute the atmosphere. And as for alcohol, who are you to judge what people can and can not do? People can act like dickheads whether they've had a few beers or not. And I certainly don't even after a skinful so you can shut your mouth on that point. If you don't like it, and you obviously don't, you should stay home and watch us on Foxes Player. Why are you biting?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.