Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Manchester United Away

Guest bss9401

Doesn't mention the fact he had glass bottles of piss thrown at him all game though.....

To be fair, I reckon I'd actually prefer that for 2 quid compared to the end we'll take to United at 50 quid

Nope, didn't happen, even when we went 1-0 up through Lineker. Did end up losing 2-1 though.

You are going to confuse the hell out of people in the away end at Anfield and goodison aren't you?

I havent a clue what I'm gonna do when our hilariously funny away end inevitably starts belting our "you'll never get a job" or "feed the scousers" etc on New Years day haha

I havent a clue what I'm gonna do when our hilariously funny away end inevitably starts belting our "you'll never get a job" or "feed the scousers" etc on New Years day haha

My other half will be with me in the away end at goodison - maybe bringing snacks for that one isn't a good idea...

Anyone know the best/cheapest way to train it to this one?

Cheers

I have got it down to £22.60. Return Leicester to Derby, then return Derby to Sheffield, Single Sheffield to Manchester Piccadilly. then get a separate single from Manchester to Sheffield. That is wIth a railcard.

You can get it cheaper by getting singles trouble with that is you have to book on certain trains.

Archived