Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Manchester United Away

£55 to:

Sit outside in January

Sit on a plastic seat

Have 0 guarentee that the 'entertainment' will be any good at all

Have the tinyest concourse EVER attempt to sqeeze into

yet some people still slag off people who watch it on the TV in a pub with a pint and mates.  (Although I'm actually going)

Anyone know the best/cheapest way to train it to this one?

Cheers

Nottingham to Manchester Pic return is £22.80 anytime train, ok it stops at Chesterfield, Sheffield and a couple of others, basically a 2 hour journey.

I've done it times when going to Manchester as I can get a train from Sileby to Nottingham, then change.

If you're from the other side of the city it might not be as good for you. But it's always the one I use.

ETA, looks like you're in Thurmaston so Syston to Nottingham, then Nottingham to Manchester Pic.

Around £30 and no train restrictions as both anytime tickets.

season ticket in need of a ticket for Man Utd away.

ive left it too late i think to get a ticket, no tickets online! 

anybody with a spare ticket i would appreciate it 

please message me if any body has a spare. 

thanks 

Tom

Went to get mine earlier and didn't know they had increased the price to £55.

Fvck paying that, been to watch us a couple of times at OT so not that bothered. Full day on the pi5s in Manchester instead now.

Be nice to have a few more Leicester fans up this end... May go out after too, Saturday night after all. Not that I'm guessing many are staying over?

Be nice to have a few more Leicester fans up this end... May go out after too, Saturday night after all. Not that I'm guessing many are staying over?

Stopping in The Midland on Peter St.

Manchester is one of my favourite nights out, plenty of good bars and the people are friendly.

Archived