Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
les-tah

Raul Albentosa

Why is it we struggle to sign quality players, and a club like Derby have just hit the jackpot with this signing. What a fantastic piece of business.

Pearson seems to struggle all the time. Is it that he lacks pulling power?

Maybe we didn't want this player?

Why is it we struggle to sign quality players, and a club like Derby have just hit the jackpot with this signing. What a fantastic piece of business.

Maybe didn't fit in with what he wants or feel he wasn't good enough, he just signed one of the hottest young properties in Europe.. for God sake!

Derby get a defender from SD Eibar, the Spanish equivalent of Yeovil Town=quality signing.

Leicester City get the allegedly biggest Croatian talent in more than a decade=not a quality signing.

Trolololololol.

It's not like Pearson can attract the most decorated Argentinian player of all time and a highly promising player Chelsea desperately wanted is it? No, let's slag him off for not signing a player I doubt you even knew existed before this thread was created.

Dear me.

I don't think NP was interested in this player. It was just a way of getting him a move by his agent linking us with him in the media. But of course you only see the negative side of NP because your a bitter person with a hidden agenda on NP

I don't think NP was interested in this player. It was just a way of getting him a move by his agent linking us with him in the media. But of course you only see the negative side of NP because your a bitter person with a hidden agenda on NP

I wouldn't exactly call it hidden.

Derby get a defender from SD Eibar, the Spanish equivalent of Yeovil Town=quality signing.

Leicester City get the allegedly biggest Croatian talent in more than a decade=not a quality signing.

Trolololololol.

" Yeovil Town quality" club. Not really, but if they were, it still doesn't relate to a player's abilty.  Ulloa from Brighton!. Crap club, huge fee.

Never said that. I am looking at the quality in relation to the fee.

" Yeovil Town quality" club. Not really, but if they were, it still doesn't relate to a player's abilty. Ulloa from Brighton!. Crap club, huge fee.

Your argument doesn't hold water.

Quality in relation to the fee?

Riyad Mahrez

What would you value this player you'd never heard of at?

I don't suppose it matters as long as you slag of the manager eh?

We're Prem , teyre championship.

If your first sentence is correct Pearson and his staff must be such better coaches and tacticians than the Sheep's and other teams coaches.

What would you value this player you'd never heard of at?

I don't suppose it matters as long as you slag of the manager eh?

Just so happens, that I have heard of him, prior to this thread. Probably two to three million quid is a price I would put on him.

A massive snip at five hundred thousand.

McLaren will take Derby up this season, and I reckon he has the ability to keep them up, if given the money to spend.

Just so happens, that I have heard of him, prior to this thread. Probably two to three million quid is a price I would put on him.

A massive snip at five hundred thousand.

McLaren will take Derby up this season, and I reckon he has the ability to keep them up, if given the money to spend.

lol - Course you have.

Archived