Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
les-tah

Raul Albentosa

On the subject of Football Manager I once got Matt Mills to score 20 something goals in FM12, most from corners. Hardly accurate for a computer game eh? Mika Aaritalo was the best player on the game in FM08 what's he doing now?

On the subject of Football Manager I once got Matt Mills to score 20 something goals in FM12, most from corners. Hardly accurate for a computer game eh? Mika Aaritalo was the best player on the game in FM08 what's he doing now?

When you manage to buy a youth prospect like Cherno Samba... then  we can talk..

• 4 weeks later...

Steve McClaren has confirmed interest in bringing him to Derby post match today. Source - Sky Sports.

it would give me great satisfaction for Derby to think they are in with a chance for us to then snatch him from under their nose...

Looks like they have agreed a fee with Derby

This was on the BBC today

Rams want Spanish defender Albentosa

Football

Posted at

14:41

Head coach Steve McClaren has confirmed that Derby County want to sign Spanish centre-back Raul Albentosa.

Albentosa, who helped Eibar reach the Spanish top flight for the first time in their history last season and has made 17 La Liga starts so far this term, has been linked with a £500,000 move to England.

"He is a player we like and we are trying to do a deal," McClaren told BBC Radio Derby.

Why is it we struggle to sign quality players, and a club like Derby have just hit the jackpot with this signing. What a fantastic piece of business.

Pearson seems to struggle all the time. Is it that he lacks pulling power?

Only his missus knows :pearson:

Archived