whoareyaaa Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Surely we are due a win today, West Ham or in good form and are due a slip up and if we play the same way we have been but a bit more clinical we should win.
Pearson Nigel Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Nugent in for Vardy ( well earned break) Leonardo back in 4 4 2 midfielder out King?
Legend_in_blue Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 When was the last time we won at West Ham? I can't remember. Must have been pre mid 90s surely? Can't see us winning today either tbh.
Stevosevic Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 When was the last time we won at West Ham? I can't remember. Must have been pre mid 90s surely? Can't see us winning today either tbh. We won 1-0 in 2000 I think. Midweek game and Eadie scored
st albans fox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 If we play 4-4-2 for ninety minutes we will get nowt.
MrAus Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Hamer Simpson Wes Was Schlupp Drinkwater Cambiasso Albrighton powell Mahrez Ulloa Please mr Pearson.
Nick Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 If the results don't to our way such that we do end up even further adrift, then the Board may review Pearson's tenure. Don't you think it would be absolutely right to do so? Nigel Pearson is a Premiership manager of a Premiership side. If we go further adrift, he would be failing in his job. Are you a Leicester City fan, or a Nigel Pearson fan? Genuine question. It's a daft question - the idea that the choices are mutually exclusive suits only your perspective Col. I don't think there's much more Jesus could do with this group of players in this league - I think if we go six adrift he may go, yes but I've always been in favour of giving Pearson the transfer window.
hackneyfox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 It's a daft question - the idea that the choices are mutually exclusive suits only your perspective Col. I don't think there's much more Jesus could do with this group of players in this league - I think if we go six adrift he may go, yes but I've always been in favour of giving Pearson the transfer window. Is Pearson not responsible for the fact that we have this squad of players?
Callabinho Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Lose today and I think it's well and truly over.
Stevosevic Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Lose today and I think it's well and truly over. Correct and it will be
Guest Col city fan Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Is Pearson not responsible for the fact that we have this squad of players? No, don't forget it's Terry Robinson..or not..whichever sides suits the argument at the time.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.