Dan Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 My away record reads 0-0-7 this season. I'm sick of it. PLEASE don't make this go on any longer.
st albans fox Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Heard KP on talksport mention that they play a diamond. He said we have a game plan. I wonder what it might be ??
Stevosevic Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Not looking forward to this. I think they'll see us off before half time.
Dan Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Heard KP on talksport mention that they play a diamond. He said we have a game plan. I wonder what it might be ?? Â Maybe it's "create nothing, defend like shit, lose"
Brooksy Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Surely we're due a win. Even the shittest teams fluke it every now and then.
iancognito Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Unchanged team please. Same intensity, same spirit and we could nick something. And can someone have a word with Vardy about not leaving a boot on James Tomkins. A player who doesn't need an invite to go down like a sack of spuds.
ousefox Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 We could do with a bit of luck like Burnley got last week. Fingers crossed for an early red card from an Andy Carroll elbow on Wasyl
red5 Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Heard KP on talksport mention that they play a diamond. He said we have a game plan. I wonder what it might be ?? Â It's plan B When they score give up.
Carl the Llama Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 We won't get hammered. Speak for yourself.
sylofox Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Speak for yourself. We really won't unless you are talking the punch in the mouth type then yes we may
fuchsntf Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Tomorrow's coach leaves Leicester at 9am,, kick off is 3pm,,. The ground is 118 miles away.At an average speed of 19 mph you could cycle to the ground in six hours!!!! Why is it leaving so early? It's only London not bloody Glasgow chrismas weekend, and getting into east london I presume.
Tuna Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Tomorrow's coach leaves Leicester at 9am,, kick off is 3pm,,. The ground is 118 miles away.At an average speed of 19 mph you could cycle to the ground in six hours!!!! Why is it leaving so early? It's only London not bloody Glasgow You've obviously never driven on the M25 on a Saturday morning.
daddylonglegs Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Maybe it's "create nothing, defend like shit, lose" Hahah that's been the plan for the last 10 games. Just a shame it didn't work against Sunderland!
Dan Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Genuinely don't believe we'll be completely outplayed. Can see it being very similar to last week in the sense we don't look one bit out of place, but ultimately our ineptitude in front of both goals will see West Ham take home the points. Â Hope I'm wrong though. Just imagine how good this is going to be if we shithouse a 0-1.
Nick Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Am I nuts for thinking we can get something out of this? I was really encouraged by the performance against Man City and I just hope we stick with the same or similar starting XI. Look, I know we're bottom, I know we can't concentrate for the full 90 minutes and I know we never win at West Ham. Yeah, ok, we're going to lose  I feel the same, mate - like they say, it's the hope that'll kill us.  Sneaking a win or a point would be good timing because if other results don't go our way we'll be too far adrift for the board not to review the managers position, sadly.
ScouseFox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 We won't get hammered. Â i am aklready hanmmered imho x
billyn88 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 The only away I've been to where we got a win in similar circumstances (at a low ebb, opposition challenging for Europe) was the 1-0 at Birmingham back in 2004. No logic suggests it'll happen again but it gives hope... Horrible horrible hope
lgfualol Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 They'll most definitely score. I am not looking forward to this game
Guest Col city fan Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 I feel the same, mate - like they say, it's the hope that'll kill us. Sneaking a win or a point would be good timing because if other results don't go our way we'll be too far adrift for the board not to review the managers position, sadly. If the results don't to our way such that we do end up even further adrift, then the Board may review Pearson's tenure. Don't you think it would be absolutely right to do so? Nigel Pearson is a Premiership manager of a Premiership side. If we go further adrift, he would be failing in his job. Are you a Leicester City fan, or a Nigel Pearson fan? Genuine question.
Dan Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 This and the Man City game is the price you pay for losing to sides like Villa, QPR and West Brom. These are the games where the reality hits at just how bad some of those results were. Â Until we sneak a win today. PLEASE.
HitchinFox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Nervous about this, but in a positive mood. Mainly because it's the first day of two-week holiday, we're in the Premier League and I get to see some good mates after the game for a few jars.  Going to shout and sing my heart out. Lets all do the same. We'll win too. 2-1. Mark my words. It'll all look much better for us at 5pm today.Â
theessexfox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way Oh what fun it is to see Leicester win away heyÂ
Stevosevic Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Some people's optimism is pretty ridiculous. We lost at Villa and QPR, draw with Burnley and Sunderland at home, lose to WBA. But today we are going to roll up and beat West Ham who are flying and score goals that highlight our weaknesses more than most teams.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.