I blame Wellens Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Same line up for me, possibly Schlupp out for Knockeart. Need more flair and creativity with a 4-3-3 systemOr drop Konch for Schlupp and put Knocky on. Our left side needs something drastically.
Happy Fox Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 We will be lucky to get a draw, we aren't going to win but if we do it will be a f**king miracle.
cc_star Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Have we ever got a point there? We never do well in London at the best of times, doesn't matter if we're doing well in the league or not... From Arsenal to Charlton via Crystal Palace and West Ham Can't see anything other than a home win regardless of anything we do Shame it's the Hammers when we could potentially build on the improved tactics of yesterday Same team but Ulloa in for Vardy for me else we won't be tall enough They'll also be a lot of second balls in our box, so the midfield need to defend in numbers again and pick up what we can at the other end
CPW22 Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 They have a solid team and good home form - makes me think if we are going to get anything it might be a smash and grab. Hopefully a good performance from the fans. It's my first trip to Upton Park.
Guest Bilo Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Same team. We'll still be awful at set pieces and will concede. On the plus side, we will score. 2-2 draw.
RowlattsFox Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 I look at West Ham and think they're bound to have a shit day soon. Probably not against us. Same team but would maybe consider Ulloa for Vardy. Score first and lose.
Dom_Harborough Fox Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 I think if we play the same team and formation as yesterday, we can win this! Eternal optimist... Having said that, I'm not looking forward to seeing how we handle Andy Carroll after being dominated in the air in both boxes all season long...
Leicesterpool Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Hope I'm wrong but 0-4 to West Ham :xmassad: probably going to be a good day for Andy Carroll. I'd stick with the same formation but I'm might tempted to go with five at the back. Maybe try a 5 - 2 - 3 formation.
Spicer Posted 14 December 2014 Author Posted 14 December 2014 I would keep the majority of the team the same. I would seriously consider bring Knockaert in. I would also consider dropping Vardy, he isn't the kind of player who thrives alone up front.
Buzzell Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Hamer Simpson Morgan Was Konchesky Mahrez King Cambiasso Drinkwater Schlupp Ulloa
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Play well but won't defend well as usual so lose 2-1.
cc_star Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Hamer Simpson Morgan Wasyl Konchesky King Cambiasso Mahrez Drinkwater Schlupp Ulloa
Unabomber Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Maybe try a 5 - 2 - 3 formation. Yeah maybe.
lgfualol Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Same team but Ulloa in for Vardy or Vardy on the left which isnt his strongest but Schlupp was anonymous vs Man City. 3-1 West Ham Our defence are utter shit so Caroll will get at least two goals from his head. Ulloa with ours.
fuchsntf Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Sunderland (please, no Cattermole comments) are showing how to play against better sides. Though they score few, they pick up points by not conceding either. Another clean sheet for them today I believe? After the debacle against Southampton, they have shut up shop very well. And that's with a pretty poor back four. Take note... Maybe a mix up on names, but get your drift.Perhaps NP tried to hold up play more and not concede so easy, it could be his players just are not up to it. I would not be disgruntled, if he played Moore infront of the back 4..So... .......................................Hamer.............................................. Simpson...........Wes.........................Was....................Konch/Schlupp........... .......................................Moore................................................ mahrez...........Drinkwater...........Cambiasso.....................Knocky............... .....................................Vardy/Ulloa........................................................ Or Nugent up front, to strengthen the defence mentality, but also play front man holding up, for front runners.
dayday Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Did the double over them in 2000/2001 season. Didn't realise how really poor our record is at Upton Park The last 17 games there we have won 1 drew 1 lost 15
st albans fox Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 We never win at west ham. Infact we pretty well always lose at west ham. They are on a roll. We are dire. Everything points to an away win !
Dan Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 We never win at west ham. Infact we pretty well always lose at west ham. They are on a roll. We are dire. Everything points to an away win ! Just had a look at this, we've lost 14 of our last 16 trips there. That's absolutely disgraceful
Hammerman69 Posted 15 December 2014 Posted 15 December 2014 Hammers fan in peace, Just been looking at your record vrs us having read on here how dire it was and I honestly did not realise it was that bad ....... but it is ! We don't have a hoodoo over many teams that for sure. I do think this will be a very difficult game for you guys, we are really playing some good stuff lately, even our own supporters are pinching themselves in disbelief, we have lost one in the last 10 games winning 6 and drawing 3 but most importantly we are not conceding many. Sakho and Valencia have been amazing buys for us, along with Zarate, Kyoute and Alex Song, they have really got us ticking add in Aaron Cresswell and Jenkinson at full back ripping in some amazing crosses we seem to have progressed superbly from last seasons Hoofball. Having Carroll back is a big plus, now we have speed and guile from Sakho and Valencia, along with a battering ram in Carroll to open doors for us. I really hope you stay up this season but I don't think you will get too much change from your visit to Upton Park this time around. Comfortable 3-0 win for the (currently) Happy Hammers Safe trip all of those travelling to the game at the weekend COYI
kingcarr21 Posted 15 December 2014 Posted 15 December 2014 Sports pages on sunday morning. Hamer hammers the hammers with his hammer fists This is the game it all turns around. Hamer to play a blinder and us to sneak a 1-0
Crinklyfox Posted 15 December 2014 Posted 15 December 2014 Hammers fan in peace, Just been looking at your record vrs us having read on here how dire it was and I honestly did not realise it was that bad ....... but it is ! We don't have a hoodoo over many teams that for sure. I do think this will be a very difficult game for you guys, we are really playing some good stuff lately, even our own supporters are pinching themselves in disbelief, we have lost one in the last 10 games winning 6 and drawing 3 but most importantly we are not conceding many. Sakho and Valencia have been amazing buys for us, along with Zarate, Kyoute and Alex Song, they have really got us ticking add in Aaron Cresswell and Jenkinson at full back ripping in some amazing crosses we seem to have progressed superbly from last seasons Hoofball. Having Carroll back is a big plus, now we have speed and guile from Sakho and Valencia, along with a battering ram in Carroll to open doors for us. I really hope you stay up this season but I don't think you will get too much change from your visit to Upton Park this time around. Comfortable 3-0 win for the (currently) Happy Hammers Safe trip all of those travelling to the game at the weekend COYI I think we all expect a tough time too. We've been conceding a lot of soft goals which doesn't bode well when West Ham have Andy Carroll. Overall our play has been improving and the mood in the squad appears to be surprisingly upbeat but the fact is were adrift for a reason and lack of quality is part of that. We didn't get the summer signings that we needed so on Saturday you'll be mostly facing a Championship team that has tried to make the step up. Our bad run is bound to end sometime and although my heart says that I would love it to be Saturday, unfortunately my head says it's odds against.
surrifox Posted 15 December 2014 Posted 15 December 2014 This will be the first City v W ham (away) match I will miss in god knows how many years and I have not the slightest doubt that we will draw a blank - we don't play well against fat Sam's teams and they have all their match winners fit - 2-0 I'm afraid
Dickov22 Posted 15 December 2014 Posted 15 December 2014 I'd like to see the same 11 but Knockaert in for Schlupp. We played well Sat but didn't create a single shot on target. Give Knocky a go, we'll have enough protection in the middle. Set pieces, Andy Carroll and our defence doesn't bear thinking about.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.