Jenlarrr Posted 15 December 2014 Posted 15 December 2014 http://youtu.be/JueXUXO7Is4 We should get this going at West Ham
la domestique Posted 15 December 2014 Posted 15 December 2014 My punt would be west ham to score at least one from second ball on corners. We never have any body inbetween the penalty spot and the edge of the box. For some reason I still blindly expect us to get something on Saturday, even though our record in London is v poor. Time for the reintroduction of Dean Hammond.
Dan Posted 15 December 2014 Posted 15 December 2014 It amazes me that everyone fears Carroll (who can be a one trick pony at times) yes he is big and good in the air, a good target man, but Valencia and Sakho can be far more destructive than Carroll. I fully expect you to face all 3 of them Saturday with Downing pushed up high behind them, we can score goals from anywhere this season which we really missed last year :xmasbiggrin: You don't realise quite how bad we are at set pieces. You will have an absolute field day against us in that regard. http://youtu.be/JueXUXO7Is4 We should get this going at West Ham If that happens I'm off home.
The Doctor Posted 15 December 2014 Posted 15 December 2014 It amazes me that everyone fears Carroll (who can be a one trick pony at times) yes he is big and good in the air, a good target man, but Valencia and Sakho can be far more destructive than Carroll. I fully expect you to face all 3 of them Saturday with Downing pushed up high behind them, we can score goals from anywhere this season which we really missed last year :xmasbiggrin: As you've pointed out Carroll is good in the air - we're woeful at defending crosses and set pieces, the exact sort of service Carroll thrives off. If he plays and doesn't score I'd be shocked.
Brooksy Posted 16 December 2014 Posted 16 December 2014 http://youtu.be/JueXUXO7Is4 We should get this going at West Ham No surprise to see the Christmas jumper wankers doing it.
veezeeblue Posted 16 December 2014 Posted 16 December 2014 just sing yer bollox off and have a good time gonna be a blast see ya there
dayday Posted 16 December 2014 Posted 16 December 2014 Our only hope is like the Man City game,frustrate them,do that and the home fans will soon start getting agitated. Even though we are bottom nobody has gave us a hammering,so hopefully we don't get hammered by the hammers(sorry couldn't resist) Also don't want to lose this,a lot of my relatives are from Ilford.
KFS Posted 16 December 2014 Posted 16 December 2014 http://youtu.be/JueXUXO7Is4 We should get this going at West Ham No we shouldn't.
Kinowe Soorie Posted 16 December 2014 Posted 16 December 2014 I have been to the Boleyn Ground, we lost! Terrible record there as previously stated. Expecting the worst from this game. Please prove me wrong Leicester!!!
Mark 'expert' Lawrenson Posted 16 December 2014 Posted 16 December 2014 Big Was and Andy Carroll going head to head, that could turn out ugly, busy day for the ref I reckon.
Danno Posted 16 December 2014 Posted 16 December 2014 http://youtu.be/JueXUXO7Is4 We should get this going at West Ham If we do i seriously hope we get leveled to the ground by a russian nuclear warhead
Jazzy_Jeff Posted 16 December 2014 Posted 16 December 2014 Hamer, Simpson, Was, Wes, Konch, Cambiasso, Drinkwater, King, Mahrez, Schlupp, Ulloa,
queensguardfox Posted 18 December 2014 Posted 18 December 2014 Still waiting for the live press conference to start!
walkerleeds Posted 18 December 2014 Posted 18 December 2014 http://youtu.be/JueXUXO7Is4 We should get this going at West Ham This is absolutely tragic. Don't think our fan base would ever sink this low thankfully. P.S. Ulloa for Vardy , otherwise unchanged.
Sydney Fox Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Feeling a little bit confident for this one. Might steal a draw, 1-1 for me.
Katy Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Am I nuts for thinking we can get something out of this? I was really encouraged by the performance against Man City and I just hope we stick with the same or similar starting XI. Look, I know we're bottom, I know we can't concentrate for the full 90 minutes and I know we never win at West Ham. Yeah, ok, we're going to lose
woddyuk Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Tomorrow's coach leaves Leicester at 9am,, kick off is 3pm,,. The ground is 118 miles away.At an average speed of 19 mph you could cycle to the ground in six hours!!!! Why is it leaving so early? It's only London not bloody Glasgow
Dan Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Tomorrow's coach leaves Leicester at 9am,, kick off is 3pm,,. The ground is 118 miles away.At an average speed of 19 mph you could cycle to the ground in six hours!!!! Why is it leaving so early? It's only London not bloody Glasgow Have you ever been to London on the road?
woddyuk Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Yeah and it didn't take 4-6 hours.. Went a west ham night game once, left leicester at 5 and made 8 pm kick off. Still thst wasn't 3000 away fans :-) Have you ever been to London on the road?
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Am I nuts for thinking we can get something out of this? I was really encouraged by the performance against Man City and I just hope we stick with the same or similar starting XI. Look, I know we're bottom, I know we can't concentrate for the full 90 minutes and I know we never win at West Ham. Yeah, ok, we're going to lose Chin upBelieve please believe Yeah ok we will lose probably 3-0
Katy Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Chin up Believe please believe Yeah ok we will lose probably 3-0 I start off incredibly optimistic, then the football gets in the way!
Unabomber Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Only ever seen us win away (cept for the ones we lost n drew) and I am going tomorrow. We will win 3 - 1 I think.
KFS Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Really looking forward to this. Full voice tomorrow ladies and gents
red5 Posted 19 December 2014 Posted 19 December 2014 Yeah and it didn't take 4-6 hours.. Went a west ham night game once, left leicester at 5 and made 8 pm kick off. Still thst wasn't 3000 away fans :-) Maybe the last Saturday before christmas traffic, will have something to do with it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.