StanSP Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 https://twitter.com/OfficialFOXES/status/546304163718889472/photo/1
The Doctor Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Unchanged then... looks ok, but Wasyl and Wes are going to need to have a good handle balls in this time
TheUltimateWinner Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Can't ever see Schlupp being dropped, which is a shame, lack creativity on that wing.
Crinklyfox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Another 4-1-4-1. I wonder if Hammond will come on in we take the lead.
StanSP Posted 20 December 2014 Author Posted 20 December 2014 No Moore at all in the squad. Bit screwed if Wes or Was get injured.
Crinklyfox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 No Moore at all in the squad. Bit screwed if Wes or Was get injured.I guess that Schlupp would drop back to LB and Konch move to the centre. Knocky could replace Schlupp in midfield. But you're right, it would leave us even worse off at the back.
StanSP Posted 20 December 2014 Author Posted 20 December 2014 I guess that Schlupp would drop back to LB and Konch move to the centre. Knocky could replace Schlupp in midfield. But you're right, it would leave us even worse off at the back. Yeah. I'm not keen with Konchesky at centre-back should anything happen. Unless we take a big risk and play 3 at the back and go gung-ho!
LCFCshotstopper Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 I guess that Schlupp would drop back to LB and Konch move to the centre. Knocky could replace Schlupp in midfield. But you're right, it would leave us even worse off at the back. That's the thing though, we all know Schlupp can play at LB but if big Was or Wes get injured and we need to play konch at CB, Carroll would have a field day! It might be a mistake not having Moore at least on the bench
Callabinho Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Carroll is bound to get a hat-trick. This is going to be the hardest game of the season for me.
davieG Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Carroll and Was to get red carded after a big punch up following a crunching tackle from Wa.
LCFCshotstopper Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 I rekon Carroll will score and i also think Nolan will score. So we will need 2+ goals to get anything out of this game
Brooksy Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Think this'll be our first thrashing of the season. 4 or 5 nil.
hesapeepingtom Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Nolan as 99 career league goals I 'll eat my own arse with a spoon if he doesn't score today.
v6rat Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Sad to say, but Carroll could have a field day today. Crosses will be raining in that we know our defence can't handle.
v6rat Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Nolan as 99 career league goals I 'll eat my own arse with a spoon if he doesn't score today.Your safe, he's out the team todayOr maybe not, it's Noble who's out
LCFCshotstopper Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Nolan as 99 career league goals I 'll eat my own arse with a spoon if he doesn't score today. That's it then, i didn't realise he was on 99 career league goals! Odds on Your safe, he's out the team today Nolan is in their starting line up!
hesapeepingtom Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Not according to bbc or as he pre match injured himself.
Nick Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 No, don't forget it's Terry Robinson..or not..whichever sides suits the argument at the time. Utter garbage. I've never said anything of the sort. I was never a Pearson fan but given time he won me over and proved he can turn teams around - calling for his head is if I remember exactly what you said you wouldn't be doing when this season started, Col. I think the business we did in the summer was poor yes in terms of bringing in quantity of quality. Nobody could have been certain if we had enough to compete and it seems we haven't - so I'd give the manager the transfer window to address the lack of signings made in the summer and turn the form around like he's done previously.
LCFCshotstopper Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Not according to bbc or as he pre match injured himself. According to Sky he's playing. Maybe he injured himself in the warm up but as far as im aware, he is starting today
hesapeepingtom Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Stewart downing as yet to score at home this season.that's him to score as well then.
Brooksy Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Stewart downing as yet to score at home this season.that's him to score as well then. Nolan, Downing and Carroll hat-trick.
kingfox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Not expecting anything from this game, especially after seeing their starting 11, very strong. Think they will destroy us in every department, unless Hamer has the match of his life.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.