Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
StanSP

West Ham - 20/12/14 - Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

Carroll and Was to get red carded after a big punch up following a crunching tackle from Wa.

 

 

Is that a new signing? One of those where Pearson said no-one has ever heard of him :P

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Utter garbage. I've never said anything of the sort.

I was never a Pearson fan but given time he won me over and proved he can turn teams around - calling for his head is if I remember exactly what you said you wouldn't be doing when this season started, Col.

I think the business we did in the summer was poor yes in terms of bringing in quantity of quality.

Nobody could have been certain if we had enough to compete and it seems we haven't - so I'd give the manager the transfer window to address the lack of signings made in the summer and turn the form around like he's done previously.

Was it aimed at you? So don't get your knickers in a twist. I'm not calling for Pearson's head. But if we do drop further back, the Board are well within their rights to look at the situation. That was my point.

And you are right. The business in the summer was rubbish.

Posted

Pretty alarmed that Ulloa isn't starting this one.

He's not going to win much in the air is he? He'd help out army defensive set pieces but that's the sort of negative thing Pearson gets criticised for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...