Foxes1 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 No prizes but lets have a few lighter moments the picture today was taken off the official website
VLC86 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 No prizes but lets have a few lighter moments the picture today was taken off the official website "You were born in Nottingham weren't you Nigel?" "Once a red, always a red"
Carl the Llama Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Hey Nige, remember when you thought I'd be good enough for this league?
davieG Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 The Chairman's just told me to **** off and die.
Collibosher70 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 can you hear them singing your name boss....fools
Collibosher70 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 you bully boss....stringers crying in the bogs
Jimothy Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 No prizes but lets have a few lighter moments the picture today was taken off the official website You would not believe how much I'm getting paid for this shit.
ithuriel Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 You ought to play Kon in midfield boss, sets up some great goals.
lgfualol Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Nuge "Show us that picture of Vichai fingering himself again, it's hilarious" Nige "[giggles] it's why I still av a job"
Grewks Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 "Despite the fact Grewks thinks I am shite...at least I am proof that we still get on with the gaffer and that sacking him would be a mistake".
Paulmot Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 No prizes but lets have a few lighter moments the picture today was taken off the official website I told you swapping the names on the office doors would work
GaelicFox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 "Hey Nige , Tony Pulis will start me against Newcastle in the Cup"
Bamba's Babes Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 No prizes but lets have a few lighter moments the picture today was taken off the official website I'm here if you need me gaffer
kingfox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Nugent - "I saw Ian Stringer prior to the game, and I told him to fvck off & die" Pearson - "Haha nice one Nuge, but your still not worthy of a place in my starting 11"
Russell sprout Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 "You were born in Nottingham weren't you Nigel?" "Once a red, always a red" Yeah,that explains why we dropped points against them last season but won the league.
shailen Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 hey gaffer, some people thought we were good enough for Europe at the start of the season, hahahaha
Tuna Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 'You're getting sacked in the morning!' 'I know!'.
Guest Sharpe's Fox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 "Gaffer, Paul's done well an' he?" "What are you on about, Nuge." "Well, not everyone scores for their boyhood club."
lgfualol Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 "After Man U people said you and Vardy for England" "I know, what morons [laughs]"
AyewJoking Posted 21 December 2014 Posted 21 December 2014 you know when people are smiling and joking but they're really covering the fact they are insulting each other: Nugent: sacked on Monday you stubborn ****, then it will be Nugents time to shine. Pearson: If I go I'm taking you with me you beardy little twat.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.