Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

St Etienne

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Was a ****ing awful, awful match. I've no idea why I voluntarily watched it knowing full well what Puel football is like. 

Same lol

Slimani wasn't playing either so Monaco's goal threat heavily reduced. I know they have Ben Yedder who has been great but seems like if one is missing then the other really suffers. 

St Etienne were really poor frankly and contributed as much as Monaco to make this game really dull. 

Edited by StanSP

Tactically poor at Leicester, nullified our one main threat (Vardy) and produced some of the dullest football I’ve ever had the misfortune to see, possession for possessions sake, but and it’s a big BUT he was great at spotting young talent and so credit where credits due he played a large part in assembling our current side.

Hope it works out for him at St Etienne.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

St Etienne were fourth on November 10th, three points behind second spot.

Here's their last 12 league games:

Win 2

Draw 1

Lose 9

They're currently 16th, two points and two places above the relegation zone. (And 24 points behind second spot,)

He did get 17 points from his first 8 games at St Etienne ( exactly the same as his early start with us ) and then things began to unravel....

• Like 1