Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

St Etienne

13 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

1 win in 18 for St Etienne. (D7 L10)

Let's hope he can use his inspiring man management to turn things around :whistle:

St. Etienne owe a lot to him for taking them through a transition period and teaching them how to play a passing game to be fair.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

St. Etienne owe a lot to him for taking them through a transition period and teaching them how to play a passing game to be fair.

lollollol

One of his great skills is teaching professional footballers, grown men, how to pass a football to each other, often side to side and backwards, I don't think he gets enough respect for that.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

lollollol

One of his great skills is teaching professional footballers, grown men, how to pass a football to each other, often side to side and backwards, I don't think he gets enough respect for that.

I genuinely believe he would have been sacked after the West Ham game by Vichai had the helicopter crash not happened. I hadn’t seen such a prolonged period of turgid football in as long as I can remember.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nick said:

I genuinely believe he would have been sacked after the West Ham game by Vichai had the helicopter crash not happened. I hadn’t seen such a prolonged period of turgid football in as long as I can remember.

The owners are smart, they knew about the major problems behind the scenes.

The crash bought him time. 

Rodgers was certainly sounded out / lined up pre-Christmas but three wins in four gave Puel a little longer.

• Like 1

On 24/01/2021 at 22:20, UpTheLeagueFox said:

lollollol

If it’s so easy, how come the two managers before him couldn’t hack it.... Shakespeare’s and Raneiris hoof ball was a site to be hold. 

4 hours ago, OhYesNdidi said:

If it’s so easy, how come the two managers before him couldn’t hack it.... Shakespeare’s and Raneiris hoof ball was a site to be hold. 

Not sure it was 'hoofball' under Ranieri when we won the league! More direct yes.

The players here could pass the ball, Puel just wanted more of it. A struggle to watch more often than not though.