Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

No I wouldn't that's the point. But I had my pride of the Midlands flag up several times when we moved to the walkers long before all these new flags turned up and it's great that how it has taken off.

All I'm asking is that if a few of the ufs boys don't mind leaving the space behind the seats we have held since we moved grounds free for us to hang them. That would be nice.

I don't have the luxury of turning up hours before or waiting to walk 3 blocks after a match as I have to get a train home.

They proclaim to be open to all. So I'm asking for 1 little favour from a few people I don't know and a couple who I do. And know I'm a decent lad and look after them when I can.

An idea would be to get some yellow spray paint, and spray dashed lines for the outline of your flags on the Perspex, then when you arrive you have enough space, maybe put 'reserved' in it. Like taxi, bus, disabled spaces on the roads.

A genius idea you'll agree. :)

As for walking half the stadium to retrieve them, if that's the case I might just drape mine over the nearest stair well wall. I'm not going upto the family stand to collect it afterwards, take you an hour. lol

Edited by promised land

I don't have the luxury of turning up hours before or waiting to walk 3 blocks after a match as I have to get a train home.

Who DO you mean!!! Luxury? You should see me by the time I get home

Don't be a dick. lol. Can't you see I have tried to be nice.

You make a choice toms a bit older than my kids mate. I have to get a train home if I want to see them before they go bed.

I'm not trying to be an arse or a smart ****er. Just as ufs proclaim to be open to all. I'm asking if there's any chance me and Emily can have a bit of space behind is for 2 flags ffs.

Soup nazi seemed to get that point.

An idea would be to get some yellow spray paint, and spray dashed lines for the outline of your flags on the Perspex, then when you arrive you have enough space, maybe put 'reserved' in it. Like taxi, bus, disabled spaces on the roads.

As for walking half the stadium to retrieve them, if that's the case I might just drape mine over the nearest stair well wall. I'm not going upto the family stand to collect it afterwards, take you an hour. lol

Not sure if your trying to be funny or not.

But as you will have seen flags now cover from East stand to about sk3 or 4.

We can argue the toss over who is right or wrong. I've said fair play to those who get there early and put them up. On the other hand they don't own the KP and I could be a cock and hang mine behind me. What are people gonna do.

I'm a reasonable bloke and a bit skinny. But a few of the lads I go with wouldn't take any shit. And I don't want to start a war.

No idea how ever thread of here becomes such a ****ing argument. Seems some can see that.

Like I say. I would love to help out. But my circumstances mean most weeks I can't get to the ground at 11am

Ps if you leave it drapped somewhere make sure it doesn't go missing

Ala sols flag at whl.

Some of our fans really are ***** of the highest order and will take from our own.

Not sure if your trying to be funny or not.

But as you will have seen flags now cover from East stand to about sk3 or 4.

We can argue the toss over who is right or wrong. I've said fair play to those who get there early and put them up. On the other hand they don't own the KP and I could be a cock and hang mine behind me. What are people gonna do.

I'm a reasonable bloke and a bit skinny. But a few of the lads I go with wouldn't take any shit. And I don't want to start a war.

No idea how ever thread of here becomes such a ****ing argument. Seems some can see that.

Like I say. I would love to help out. But my circumstances mean most weeks I can't get to the ground at 11am

Not being funny, (it was an idea and maybe a :) needed) just saying after the first game, your hooks stay in the Perspex, surely you can rehang them, most would stay up all season would the not?

As for our fans stealing them, I never knew that happened, utter ***** whoever it was.

I'm not traipsing half the ground though to collect it.

I'd like to think that anyone who has gone to the trouble of getting a flag made will get a space near them..Anyone who's actually on the back row will definitely get their flag behind them.

There could be a problem if people have more than one but I'm sure we cam sort it so people are happy.

Don't know where my 15 will go mind :D

I'd like to think that anyone who has gone to the trouble of getting a flag made will get a space near them..Anyone who's actually on the back row will definitely get their flag behind them.

There could be a problem if people have more than one but I'm sure we cam sort it so people are happy.

What about over the frieze?

You got any long ladders? lol

Guest CityFan 06

This is why I would like to see flags on the front rail of the Kop. It seems the space at the back is in short supply, so once that's full, perhaps the front could be useful, particularly for longer flags given there's more space. Trouble is, the club won't allow it I don't think - King Power advertising. 

At a quid a pop you can probably get 3 behind me lol. Even with our 2. So that's 3 quid a game x 19. lol

Not being funny, (it was an idea and maybe a :) needed) just saying after the first game, your hooks stay in the Perspex, surely you can rehang them, most would stay up all season would the not?

As for our fans stealing them, I never knew that happened, utter ***** whoever it was.

I'm not traipsing half the ground though to collect it.

Yep I would happily Fix some hooks and hope they can be used all season.

Drill and rivet gun it is for the 1st home game lol.

I may need a step ladder as well tho. For my 8 ft by 5ft beast maybe need a smaller one for home games lol.

Don't be a dick. lol. Can't you see I have tried to be nice.

You make a choice toms a bit older than my kids mate. I have to get a train home if I want to see them before they go bed.

I'm not trying to be an arse or a smart ****er. Just as ufs proclaim to be open to all. I'm asking if there's any chance me and Emily can have a bit of space behind is for 2 flags ffs.

Soup nazi seemed to get that point.

Hey mate, was only having a laugh cos I always bump into you when retrieving ours from sk4. Sorry if I offended.