Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

Excellent flag. Where's it from? Well done to Sol for the superb design.

All about the ideas lol. But credit to Sol for turning my ideas into a cracking reality. Was worried about the background but he's done a top job.

Selling him a Doncaster home ticket was worth it now lol.

Think it's called ultra shop. Based in Poland.

Flags already had a tour. Via Germany.

@@lcfc_lass10 can you upload my other one that's my sig

What's the size of this one? Hand in the top right corner looks small compared to the flag, must be bigger than 5x3.

2.4m x 1.5m so 8ft wide

May have over done it lol.

Edited by Bayfox

That's a large flag lol Just a bit bigger than a sheet of ply.

Is it being nailed up? Would be good to pass around at away days although I doubt you'd enjoy it!

Mate has just offered to take my 2nd one to Sweden. Looking forward to getting it on telly in Europe lol.

Not sure about it going put my sight after those palace ***** and sols going missing in our own end at whl.

But hoping the ufs boys can save me 1 space behind my seats next season.

Pretty please lads.

Glad you like them mate, I'll get some snaps of our ones that arrived today as well at some point. Really can't recommend Ultrasshop enough, the quality is great as long as the file you send is good, and the price and delivery time is fantastic. The last order took 10 days from them receiving payment to them being delivered! 

Glad you like them mate, I'll get some snaps of our ones that arrived today as well at some point. Really can't recommend Ultrasshop enough, the quality is great as long as the file you send is good, and the price and delivery time is fantastic. The last order took 10 days from them receiving payment to them being delivered!

Love the fact it cost a tenner from Poland but costs me 6 quid to send a ****ing letter recorded in this country lol.

Now I just need 2 hooks behind seats 194 to 201 leaving spare every week. So I don't piss anyone off lol.

Oh and yes quality is cracking. I thought they would be a lot more lightweight and cheap. But these are bob on and images are class too.

Probably a good job I wasn't aware of this 20 years ago. I would be either broke or not need paint or wallpaper in my house.

Any plans to re order the Muzzy one that went missing?

Edited by Bayfox

Muzzy one was replaced months ago and has made several trips to the KP already. Has a subtle 'MK II' in the bottom right corner. Keep up Shaun lad! Hopefully Tom will post up pictures sometime soon, best one is of all 3 hanging up somewhere on Bournemouth seafront, get it done Tom, your public are waiting

Anyone know if the hooks are still up from last season or have they been taken down?

They've been taken down mate as the new flags will be going up in a different order. I don't think yours in K were ever screwed in so I'm betting they've fallen down.

They've been taken down mate as the new flags will be going up in a different order. I don't think yours in K were ever screwed in so I'm betting they've fallen down.

When do you plan to go down and re do them? would be nice if you could do some for myself and @@lcfc_Lass10 behind our seats, @solthewall knows the sizes and roughly where we are, but we tend to rock up at about 2.55 lol I would ask tom and steve to take mine every week but doesn't seem fair on them lugging it about.

The simple solution would be to get there earlier then

Or i could be a **** :ph34r:  and hang my flag behind my seat as i'm not aware that UFS own the bit of plastic behind my seat, and it wasn't an issue in 2002 when we used to hang our flag behind us.

Or I could be polite, and as I have done ask if they mind leaving a bit of space for 2 flags each week.

i admire the commitment of the UFS lads who normally go in early to hang flags but it doesn't really fit my routine, is that ok? :unsure:

When do you plan to go down and re do them? would be nice if you could do some for myself and @@lcfc_Lass10 behind our seats, @solthewall knows the sizes and roughly where we are, but we tend to rock up at about 2.55 lol I would ask tom and steve to take mine every week but doesn't seem fair on them lugging it about.

That's fine mate. I was thinking the same thing. Not sure on a date yet but we'll sort something out. Early August would be fine, though I can ssee it being the morning of the first game lol Edited by The soup nazi
  • Like 2

That's fine mate. I was thinking the same thing. Not sure on a date yet but we'll sort something out. Early August would be fine, though I can aee it being the morning of the game lol

I'm happy to come down and help get them back up mate, as a one off I don't mind lending a hand, send me a PM when you know, but like I say i actually take my boy with me into town before the game, for a drink and a bite to eat, but he tends to get picked up by his mum before KO so I don't really have the chance to get to the games early.

Or i could be a **** :ph34r: and hang my flag behind my seat as i'm not aware that UFS own the bit of plastic behind my seat, and it wasn't an issue in 2002 when we used to hang our flag behind us.

Or I could be polite, and as I have done ask if they mind leaving a bit of space for 2 flags each week.

i admire the commitment of the UFS lads who normally go in early to hang flags but it doesn't really fit my routine, is that ok? :unsure:

which is fair.

But if the plastic was full of flags already around the whole stadium and people got down early so they could put there flags up you'd still put yours up over the top of someone elses?

which is fair.

But if the plastic was full of flags already around the whole stadium and people got down early so they could put there flags up you'd still put yours up over the top of someone elses?

No I wouldn't that's the point. But I had my pride of the Midlands flag up several times when we moved to the walkers long before all these new flags turned up and it's great that how it has taken off.

All I'm asking is that if a few of the ufs boys don't mind leaving the space behind the seats we have held since we moved grounds free for us to hang them. That would be nice.

I don't have the luxury of turning up hours before or waiting to walk 3 blocks after a match as I have to get a train home.

They proclaim to be open to all. So I'm asking for 1 little favour from a few people I don't know and a couple who I do. And know I'm a decent lad and look after them when I can.