Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

If we're already getting our name's down for spaces, can I please reserve a space preferably at the top of the V24 staircase (between the N and G of King Power). It'll make it loads easier going to get it after the game as I sit right next to that staircase on row Y. 

I too don't have the luxury of being able to walk 3 blocks after, but in my case that's because I'm idle more than anything else.  ;)

In all seriousness though, I'd be grateful of a space anywhere in the Kop, but the closer to me the better!  :P

I'm glad this has gone from being a little tense to a laughing matter lol In all serious though, I'm happy to help out before the first game with putting the flags up. (Will take yours as well @@Bayfox) I'll probably leave mine up though after that.

I second that. I'm more than happy to lend a hand if required.

I'm glad this has gone from being a little tense to a laughing matter lol In all serious though, I'm happy to help out before the first game with putting the flags up. (Will take yours as well @@Bayfox) I'll probably leave mine up though after that.

Soup nazi has already pm'd me I'm in charge of battery drills. Hull away is looking like the date for anyone not going.

And it wasn't tense. You should always take most what I say in jest. Unless I have had 15 pints lol. Then I get a bit defensive all meant in good heart on here

Edited by Bayfox

Soup nazi who seems to be a big part of it. Is a reasonable guy. Sure if you give us a idea of where you want then putting. We can sort something.

He's been good with me and understands why we want them behind us.

Soup nazi has already pm'd me I'm in charge of battery drills. Hull away is looking like the date for anyone not going.

And it wasn't tense. You should always take most what I say in jest. Unless I have had 15 pints lol. Then I get a bit defensive all meant in good heart on here

That date is not set in stone yet. If the Hull game is Saturday we could always do Sunday..But as I say it needs to be a day that suits everybody.

Will obviously let everybody who is interested know in advance.

That date is not set in stone yet. If the Hull game is Saturday we could always do Sunday..But as I say it needs to be a day that suits everybody.

Will obviously let everybody who is interested know in advance.

Sorry wasn't saying it was set in stone. But that weekend be it Sunday seems a better idea than rushing before the arsenal game. Unless the arsenal game is moved for TV as well.

Seems we have a revolution taking place lol.

Any of these flags likely to be taken to Stockholm or any of the other pre-season Friendlies.

The one in my sig, is likely to be going, however as I'm not, i'm just hoping it comes back in time for wembley as I don't have time to re order if it gets lost in some blonde swedes bed lol

image.jpg

Any ideas of what I could add to this?

I can't be the only one who hates that bit of commentary.

Seemed so unnatural and as though he was reading words he's written on his pad earlier that day.

I'd personally have something like this, but it's obviously all down to taste;

RECORD BREAKER

*it'sall****ingme.jpeg*

HISTORY MAKER

• Like 1