Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

48 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Oh well so long as it offends you. I guess that's all that matters must be wicked to be on your high horse, how did you get it to the top of your ivory tower?

I paid 130 quid for my original stitched pride of the Midlands one over 12 years ago and whilst I would love to do that again I now have a mortgage and 2 small kids to look after. Plus the printed ones still aren't that cheap and give much more versatility when I wanted back drops printing behind the text.

I was really impressed with the quality and heavy duty cotton to be fair.

I hope no one ever feels the need to critise your flag at any point lol 

I don't think Ash is talking about Ultrasshop mate. 

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I don't see that people such as the ufs lads wanting to have flags is a bad thing. So long as they are all individual where's the harm. 

And I reckon the quality of the ones we ordered on recommendation from on here are decent.

Here's my 2nd one and as much as the wording it was the back drops that mattered.

I couldn't do that without the option to print. I'm not that good an artist. lol 

IMG_20160608_090132.jpg

Never said anything about the Union FS lads.. I said people who are doing the printing with St George's cross..  what the union FS lads are doing is great 

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Never said anything about the Union FS lads.. I said people who are doing the printing with St George's cross..  what the union FS lads are doing is great 

So love to know where I fall mate. Seen as one of mine incorporates the cross as you want to class it.

Please enlighten me.

12 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Apart from when you're trying to stuff them down your trousers on Sunday to get them into Wembley becasue you don't have a fire certificate for them :whistle:

I contacted them in the week about that. Here's the reply: 

We do permit flags in the stadium, however these must be of a certain size to be allowed in.

Please find information on this below. 

Supporters may bring a flag into the ground WITHOUT permission from Wembley Stadium if:

The flag is smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point.  

It does not have an attached flag pole

In the case of an attached flag pole, it is made from wood and plastic only and is no longer than 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter.

There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag

It does not contain any abusive or defamatory message. 

Luckily mine is smaller than 250cm so I'm hoping I should be ok. Not sure if this will be any good for you, depends on the size I guess.

2 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

I contacted them in the week about that. Here's the reply: 

We do permit flags in the stadium, however these must be of a certain size to be allowed in.

Please find information on this below. 

Supporters may bring a flag into the ground WITHOUT permission from Wembley Stadium if:

The flag is smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point.  

It does not have an attached flag pole

In the case of an attached flag pole, it is made from wood and plastic only and is no longer than 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter.

There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag

It does not contain any abusive or defamatory message. 

Luckily mine is smaller than 250cm so I'm hoping I should be ok. Not sure if this will be any good for you, depends on the size I guess.

Mines 8ft by 5ft so let's hope they don't measure diagonally lol .

Edited by Bayfox

2 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Think you'll be fine with the size as long as it has a fire certificate. If not, it probably depends which steward you get.

Yeah I have a proper fire certificate.  Could just play dumb about the size if it becomes an issue..it would take a serious jobsworth to confiscate it or refuse entry like they say they could. 

Guest CityFan 06
3 hours ago, LCFC FOX 1884 said:

image.jpg

Magnificent picture, love those flags. It would be a dream to see the front rail of the Kop with flags like these. 

They let me in with it, had it up for an hour before kick off. then a jobsworth steward said the box below had complained and I had to take it down. No way it would have blocked the view as it was only overhanging by about a foot. Hey ho. It will be put up properly at the back of the kop for the season now.