Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Does anyone here own the flag with Dilly Ding Dilly Dong in the bottom right hand corner?

Got a great run on the Oz news yesterday :thumbup:

Doesn't help that there's a lot of flags with that on so far! lol

Edited by Lcfc_lass10

7 hours ago, Halfsy said:

Unfortunately couldn't hang these up due to 1) Being late out the pub 2) Unhelpful stewards not allowing us to put it over sponsorship and 3) A Barcelona 'fan' practically ripping it down when we did try.

Would have looked fantastic down the bottom as well. A few too many England songs and St. George's crosses for my liking yesterday, nothing wrong with that but we are there to support Leicester.

The Godfather on tour!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I fear that will be the norm in Europe this season

2 hours ago, AndWhat? said:

I fear that will be the norm in Europe this season

Hope you're wrong. Should be all about representing Leicester in Europe for me.

Odd St George or UJ is fine and looks decent, by why would you spend your time singing England songs when you're following Leicester?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I have a big Ensign flag with Leicester on it, those who know me will know which flag :D I have noticed a lot of Leicester fans getting St George's cross though which is annoying.

Why?

I'm English as well. And it's a great way to divide a flag into sections. 

I actually would have preferred Blue on mine but it didn't look right. I'll find an image of design phase to attach.

See below. Too much for me without the red.

IMG_20160522_180623.jpg

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Why?

I'm English as well. And it's a great way to divide a flag into sections. 

I actually would have preferred Blue on mine but it didn't look right. I'll find an image of design phase to attach.

See below. Too much for me without the red.

IMG_20160522_180623.jpg

Seen a few people advertising they are doing printed versions which again is annoying and jumping on a bandwagon. Some of the flags cost a lot of money... now people doing cheap printed versions... loses its appeal?

24 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Seen a few people advertising they are doing printed versions which again is annoying and jumping on a bandwagon. Some of the flags cost a lot of money... now people doing cheap printed versions... loses its appeal?

Yeah I know the ones you mean, printed onto a £2.99 JJB flag. Really poor quality imo and just a bit dull. 

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Oh well so long as it offends you. I guess that's all that matters must be wicked to be on your high horse, how did you get it to the top of your ivory tower?

I paid 130 quid for my original stitched pride of the Midlands one over 12 years ago and whilst I would love to do that again I now have a mortgage and 2 small kids to look after. Plus the printed ones still aren't that cheap and give much more versatility when I wanted back drops printing behind the text.

I was really impressed with the quality and heavy duty cotton to be fair.

I hope no one ever feels the need to critise your flag at any point lol 

I'm not getting on any high horse, just seems people are quick to make money with products that aren't that good quality.. Too many around and they lose the novelty.

All depends on what you're going for. Nothing wrong with a printed one as long as you take pride in the design, as Bayfox clearly has. Looks quality and has a nice twist to it.

Ashley's right in saying there are a few unoriginal, uninspired knock-offs that look tacky as fvck flying around though.

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I'm not getting on any high horse, just seems people are quick to make money with products that aren't that good quality.. Too many around and they lose the novelty.

I don't see that people such as the ufs lads wanting to have flags is a bad thing. So long as they are all individual where's the harm. 

And I reckon the quality of the ones we ordered on recommendation from on here are decent.

Here's my 2nd one and as much as the wording it was the back drops that mattered.

I couldn't do that without the option to print. I'm not that good an artist. lol 

IMG_20160608_090132.jpg

Edited by Bayfox

I think I'm slowly going over to hand painted flags. Gives me more of a buzz when finished, though my latest one is doing my head in as I can't seem to get it right. 

Saying that I think I may get a big printed one for CL aways as time is running out, and I'm up to my neck in work. Need a killer idea though and I'm struggling.