Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

That date is not set in stone yet. If the Hull game is Saturday we could always do Sunday..But as I say it needs to be a day that suits everybody.

Will obviously let everybody who is interested know in advance.

Have I read this right? Are you going in on a non match day to put the flags up? I have a Japanese lads flag that I put up and could do with a permInant home and some hooks, not fussed where.

Have I read this right? Are you going in on a non match day to put the flags up? I have a Japanese lads flag that I put up and could do with a permInant home and some hooks, not fussed where.

Yes mate we can sort it I've seen the flag you're on about. I'll massage you when I know what's going on.

Looks so much better having flags that are their teams colours rather than just St George's

Agree. I was struggling for ideas for a flag to take to Europe next season, really didn't want to do the usual St George's with then Lcfc on it. Luckily I've came up with an idea.

• Like 1

Guest CityFan 06

@@Weller in Tights, Lcfc_lass10 is correct and it is easier to attach files on the desktop version of FT.

Click 'Reply to this topic' ~ Click 'Attach Files' ~ Choose the files you want to upload ~ Once you're file is uploaded, click 'add to post.' 

Be mindful you have to keep your attachment link separate from your text (if any), to ensure it works and shows in it's desired way. If you move the attachment link along using spacebar, it will move the image positioning along too once uploaded, so get it to where you want it. Hope that helps.

Edited by LeiFosse 06

Im looking forward to travelling to Europe, going into the city, finding a pub for the day full of city fans with the area outside the pub turned blue in Leicester flags! Hopefully a sunny day too and a good sing song all afternoon.

Well I'm hoping that's how it will be like!

Thinking of getting a smaller St George after mine didn't make it into the ground in Marseille and had to go in a holding pen until after the game. Then again some flags similar size if not bigger got in suppose it's the luck of the draw