Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

Dame N'Doye

Yeah I would because that's the going rate in this league. The Premier League is no place for cheap skates.

Good plan, Nicola Zigic was on 65 grand a week in the final year (which was last year) of his contract. He failed to keep them in the prem and well all know the rest.. Sound logic you have.

My headlight bulbs are gone on the car it's bloody dark outside so I pop into Kwick Fit with my last 50 in my pocket, and I buy some quality new windscreen wipers

I pull out of garage when I instantly crash and burn

Ohh shit should have bought a few bulbs

That way I might still be alive and in the premiership

Just saying !!!!!

My headlight bulbs are gone on the car it's bloody dark outside so I pop into Kwick Fit with my last 50 in my pocket, and I buy some quality new windscreen wipers I pull out of garage when I instantly crash and burn Ohh shit should have bought a few bulbs That way I might still be alive and in the premiership Just saying !!!!!

Drugs, just say no.

I can't figure out if you're actually serious? The same manager you want to throw money at players had to work on bringing the books down making sensible signings and offloading players who realistically most clubs wouldn't go near (thank god for Bolton). Now your answer is to throw money around, I'd risk going down and being financially sound than throwing money at a non certainty and risking losing a lot more.

If we don't remain in the Premiership, then we will lose a fortune. It works both ways you know.

In business, and we are a business, you have to invest money, in order to make money.

JUST BECAUSE IT IS IN THE PAPER, DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE ACTUALLY SIGNING HIM! How have some of you not grasped this yet? How do you know Pearson doesn't have a list of defenders we're looking to sign that the papers DON'T KNOW ABOUT!

Drives me up the flaming wall.

Calm down dear,don't take everything seriously

There's a bloke called fat bill he plays for narborough and littlethorpe hes 45 , he's quite adaptable and can play in a variety of positions he has the odd fag at half time and likes a few carling after the game but he's as professional as they come hes not expensive at all so that should fit in with current transfer policy He's more than willing to put his shirt on for the cause so I gave Leicester City football club a call earlier and handed them his mobile number !

There's a bloke called fat bill he plays for narborough and littlethorpe hes 45 , he's quite adaptable and can play in a variety of positions he has the odd fag at half time and likes a few carling after the game but he's as professional as they come hes not expensive at all so that should fit in with current transfer policy He's more than willing to put his shirt on for the cause so I gave Leicester City football club a call earlier and handed them his mobile number !

Top bantz lad

Name me one lad who don't like a few Carling after though, Span?!

Name me one lad who don't like a few Carling after though, Span?!

Sorry lads just taking the @@@@ out of ourselves , just so f@@@@@ off with pearson and his ways of doing stuff well it's everything really I don't blame the owners for one minute if he was too ask for 50 k s week for a player he really needed I'd bet anything they'd give it too him , it's his stubbornness that going to cost all of us !!

If we don't remain in the Premiership, then we will lose a fortune. It works both ways you know.

In business, and we are a business, you have to invest money, in order to make money.

My point wasn't accept relegation at any cost and lose money, obviously the financial benefits of the premier league out weigh those of being relegated. My original argument, in response to that poster was throwing money around with no guarantee of success does not bode well for the stability of our club. We're just not being held to ransom in a window where clubs, agents and players go for every penny they can. Which is fair enough when their is no evidence such tactics of big spending works, and it all points to the fact we could be having to gear up to a season in the championship. The club will want to do so with the ability to bring in new players, not worrying about offloading players who demanded a high fee and wage and now have no interest at being at a second tier English club. 

Archived