Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Waslewski

Goals wise Vardy has had a stinker of a season yes. However he's not been as bad as you suggest. He's had some decent games where his pace and workrate has caused problems. However, on current form I don't think he should be in the starting 11.

I don't hate any of our players. Haven't done since Jermaine Beckford. Wasilewski has done ok. Better than I thought. But you all proclaim him to be some kind of hero, and he certainly isn't to me. I think we could do better in the premier league than have him as our centre half. He is a thug- he regularly elbows people. That's not ok, and just because up to now he's got away with it, doesn't make it ok. I thought Keane looked classy when he was here, and I do think he's head and shoulders above Wasilewski. It's my opinion.

You are right, it is your opinion, it is wrong though.

Goals wise Vardy has had a stinker of a season yes. However he's not been as bad as you suggest. He's had some decent games where his pace and workrate has caused problems. However, on current form I don't think he should be in the starting 11.

I don't hate any of our players. Haven't done since Jermaine Beckford. Wasilewski has done ok. Better than I thought. But you all proclaim him to be some kind of hero, and he certainly isn't to me. I think we could do better in the premier league than have him as our centre half. He is a thug- he regularly elbows people. That's not ok, and just because up to now he's got away with it, doesn't make it ok. I thought Keane looked classy when he was here, and I do think he's head and shoulders above Wasilewski. It's my opinion.

You thought Keane looked classy when he was here? In the Championship? When his arrival coincided with a spectacular downturn in form? And that evidence, from 2 years ago, tells you that he is "absolutely miles" better?

You thought Keane looked classy when he was here? In the Championship? When his arrival coincided with a spectacular downturn in form? And that evidence, from 2 years ago, tells you that he is "absolutely miles" better?

Yeah I did think he looked class in a side badly out of form. I also live next door to a Burnley STH who said he's been really good for them, too. I really can't be bothered to argue this anymore. I don't rate Wasilewski much and I don't like the nasty side to his game. I don't think it's funny like a lot of Leicester fans. I hope we sign Huth and he replaces him. That's it. Football is about opinions. Just because mine is different to yours, why do we have to debate it over and over?

Yeah I did think he looked class in a side badly out of form. I also live next door to a Burnley STH who said he's been really good for them, too. I really can't be bothered to argue this anymore. I don't rate Wasilewski much and I don't like the nasty side to his game. I don't think it's funny like a lot of Leicester fans. I hope we sign Huth and he replaces him. That's it. Football is about opinions. Just because mine is different to yours, why do we have to debate it over and over?

Huth is just as much of a thug. Was doesn't exactly go around flying into people with his elbow (Chris Morgan'esque), he just uses his body and build to his advantage. He doesn't try and hurt people in the tackle, unlike some players. He isn't a thug, he's an old school centre half, a dying breed... unfortunately.

Huth is just as much of a thug. Was doesn't exactly go around flying into people with his elbow (Chris Morgan'esque), he just uses his body and build to his advantage. He doesn't try and hurt people in the tackle, unlike some players. He isn't a thug, he's an old school centre half, a dying breed... unfortunately.

I'll reserve judgement on Huth as a thug as I've not seen him regularly. I'm pretty sure he's a good player though but again, got to see him play a few games before deciding.

This dickov guy is a bit of a strange one isn't he really? I think what he is trying to say is that he would even prefer someone like Cambiasso in defence over Was because he can pass the ball? Surely when naming players who have had a 'better' season than Was he would be naming Wes, Richie and every other defender we have, but no he says Mahrez and Schlupp because he can't truely say that another defender has played better than him. Dickov just sounds like some twelve year old keyboard warrior who just wants to be different, an emo of the footballing world if you will.

I don't hate any of our players. Haven't done since Jermaine Beckford. Wasilewski has done ok. Better than I thought. But you all proclaim him to be some kind of hero, and he certainly isn't to me. I think we could do better in the premier league than have him as our centre half. He is a thug- he regularly elbows people.

How many times he elbowed someone when playing for Leicester? Three? Four? That's regularly for you? Kiddo, you need a dictionary, pronto. And, as someone rightfully pointed out, calling Wasyl a thug is plainly disrespectful for him as a player and as a person.

This dickov guy is a bit of a strange one isn't he really? I think what he is trying to say is that he would even prefer someone like Cambiasso in defence over Was because he can pass the ball? Surely when naming players who have had a 'better' season than Was he would be naming Wes, Richie and every other defender we have, but no he says Mahrez and Schlupp because he can't truely say that another defender has played better than him. Dickov just sounds like some twelve year old keyboard warrior who just wants to be different, an emo of the footballing world if you will.

Wes Morgan has been better

How many times he elbowed someone when playing for Leicester? Three? Four? That's regularly for you? Kiddo, you need a dictionary, pronto. And, as someone rightfully pointed out, calling Wasyl a thug is plainly disrespectful for him as a player and as a person.

How many times have Wes Konch De Laet Simpson Moore elbowed someone? I can't remember one?

Basically we've established dickov thinks that being strong = being a thug, and being a naive defender who can sort of pass it out is much better than a streetwise defender who can actually defend...

How did you establish that exactly? Wouldn't you rather we had a defender who could defend fairly and pass the ball? I bet you all proclaim the likes of Shawcross a thug (rightly so) but when it's a Leicester player, it's totally hilarious and worth hero worship?

Wes Morgan has been better

How many times have Wes Konch De Laet Simpson Moore elbowed someone? I can't remember one?

That's not an answer. You claim Wasyl regularly elbows people. Tell me, dude, is twice or thrice a season regularly? Really?

No. It isn't and you know it.

That's not an answer. You claim Wasyl regularly elbows people. Tell me, dude, is twice or thrice a season regularly? Really?

Not only that, but the powers that be have yet to deem that any of his 'elbows' have warranted a retrospective ban, despite being investigated. When you look at Diego Costa's ban for his stamp(s) on Tuesday, which could be argued were not intentional, you'd have to imagine that if Wasilewski was a particularly violent player, they would have done something about it by now.

I'm fed up arguing it. I think he's a thug but does ok for us. We could do better. That's it. And no, this doesn't mean I've lost the argument because I can't be bothered to bring up every reckless thing he's done (elbow Vaughan, elbow Berahino, sycthe down Bojan etc etc). He's not up to this level and we need better

Someone posted a video in the Huth thread showing him PUNCHING Upson but apparently Was is the thug. :D

Perhaps they both are then? Huth probably has way more ability though

I'm fed up arguing it. I think he's a thug but does ok for us. We could do better. That's it. And no, this doesn't mean I've lost the argument because I can't be bothered to bring up every reckless thing he's done (elbow Vaughan, elbow Berahino, sycthe down Bojan etc etc).

You made a claim, you are unable to support it with any facts. Yet you keep call Marcin a thug. Try now and tell me you are not biased against him.

Some people...

You made a claim, you are unable to support it with any facts. Yet you keep call Marcin a thug. Try now and tell me you are not biased against him.

Some people...

Of course he's a thug! Isn't that why you all love him? P's I just gave 3 examples of his thuggish behaviour fyi

Of course he's a thug! Isn't that why you all love him? P's I just gave 3 examples of his thuggish behaviour fyi

You obviously want a non contact sport. He took Bojan out agreed, but come on, what centre back in any league hasn't done that. Ben Thatcher was a thug, Kevin Moran was a thug, vinne Jones was a thug, and you think Was is in that camp?

It's absolutely outrageous to label one of our players as a thug based on what you have suggested.

To say Wes has outplayed him is equally as baffling, this just looks like a clear vendetta.

I love Wasyl for his dedication, his strength, not only the physical, but also the strenght of his character. Forh his incredible toughness, for his team spirit and football abilities. For his sense of humour and personality. Not for his flying elbows, though they are a part of his style of playing.

The examples of his behaviour you gave are not thuggish, you know. He barely hit Berahino and he never has an intention of hurting anyone. He plays tough, but not brutal.

It's absolutely outrageous to label one of our players as a thug based on what you have suggested.

To say Wes has outplayed him is equally as baffling, this just looks like a clear vendetta.

According to squawka wes has been our best player! Everyone on his back yet he's been good overall, especially the last few weeks

According to squawka wes has been our best player! Everyone on his back yet he's been good overall, especially the last few weeks

Was is a player who you'd not expect to make the step up. Sure, he's always gonna be tough and full of pashun...but I think most of us thought he'd be too rash..would give away too many daft fouls etc..

But he's actually been far more composed than that.

Along with Hammond..possibly the two biggest surprises of the season.

You obviously want a non contact sport. He took Bojan out agreed, but come on, what centre back in any league hasn't done that. Ben Thatcher was a thug, Kevin Moran was a thug, vinne Jones was a thug, and you think Was is in that camp?

He's certainly not in the same camp ad Jones and Thatcher, no.

Archived