Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Waslewski

According to squawka wes has been our best player! Everyone on his back yet he's been good overall, especially the last few weeks

Squaka has George Boyd as the second best tackler in the Premiership in between Clyne and Matic so we can take these stats with a pinch of salt I think.

How did you establish that exactly? Wouldn't you rather we had a defender who could defend fairly and pass the ball? I bet you all proclaim the likes of Shawcross a thug (rightly so) but when it's a Leicester player, it's totally hilarious and worth hero worship?

You don't score a goal nicely. Scoring is scoring, do you care how we score - as long as we score to win the game right?

You don't defend fairly, you defend to stop goals and to help get results. Was defends, the way he does it is irrelevant. I think he's bloody good at it.

Was is a player who you'd not expect to make the step up. Sure, he's always gonna be tough and full of pashun...but I think most of us thought he'd be too rash..would give away too many daft fouls etc..

But he's actually been far more composed than that.

Along with Hammond..possibly the two biggest surprises of the season.

Why did you think he wouldn't make the step up? I had no qualms, he has played international football???

He's certainly not in the same camp ad Jones and Thatcher, no.

Shearer and Hughes threw far more elbows, are they thugs too?

Squaka has George Boyd as the second best tackler in the Premiership in between Clyne and Matic so we can take these stats with a pinch of salt I think.

I think you can take my squawka fact with a pinch of salt too. However, I do think wes has had a raw deal from some Leicester fans. He's done pretty well. Not a 'cult hero'though like wasyl.

You don't score a goal nicely. Scoring is scoring, do you care how we score - as long as we score to win the game right?

You don't defend fairly, you defend to stop goals and to help get results. Was defends, the way he does it is irrelevant. I think he's bloody good at it.

What point are you even making? Do I care how we score? Well not really but if we punched it in the net aka Maradonna I wouldn't be too happy,no. Just like if knockaert had scored the pen at Watford. I didn't want him to miss, but I would have been a bit gutted had we got to Wembley in that manner. I don't not rate Wasyl much just because he's a thug

, I also think he's bang average in his distribution, and gives away silly free kicks. Spurs home?

How did you establish that exactly? Wouldn't you rather we had a defender who could defend fairly and pass the ball? I bet you all proclaim the likes of Shawcross a thug (rightly so) but when it's a Leicester player, it's totally hilarious and worth hero worship?

Because you've repeatedly called Marcin a thug, and called Keane incredible despite being defensively shite.

That'd be great -so, what is fair defending? Would no sendings off, a total of 23 fouls in 13 games, and 4 yellow cards from 13 games, yet to pick up any suspension, be fair? Because that's Marcins disciplinary record so far this season... 

Shawcross is a thug, what has Wasilewski done that was remotely thug like? Shield the ball from Berahino? Get fouled by James Vaughan?

What point are you even making? Do I care how we score? Well not really but if we punched it in the net aka Maradonna I wouldn't be too happy,no. Just like if knockaert had scored the pen at Watford. I didn't want him to miss, but I would have been a bit gutted had we got to Wembley in that manner. I don't not rate Wasyl much just because he's a thug

, I also think he's bang average in his distribution, and gives away silly free kicks. Spurs home?

well done, you have picked one time a player has given a foul away. Must be a thug. Without the wall splitting and Hamer not doing enough to save it, you wouldn't even remeber that foul.

Not too bothered what you think about it, think most on here don't either.

well done, you have picked one time a player has given a foul away. Must be a thug. Without the wall splitting and Hamer not doing enough to save it, you wouldn't even remeber that foul.

Not too bothered what you think about it, think most on here don't either.

Stop debating with me then

Yeah what an absurd statement that is! Apart from it's true. In my opinion.

It's an arse of an opinion though. A bloke who has a magnitude of caps for a International side and a wealth of CL experience below a man who might look nice on the ball but couldn't defend very well in the championship.

Because you've repeatedly called Marcin a thug, and called Keane incredible despite being defensively shite.

That'd be great -so, what is fair defending? Would no sendings off, a total of 23 fouls in 13 games, and 4 yellow cards from 13 games, yet to pick up any suspension, be fair? Because that's Marcins disciplinary record so far this season...

Shawcross is a thug, what has Wasilewski done that was remotely thug like? Shield the ball from Berahino? Get fouled by James Vaughan?

Shield the ball from Berahinho lol

Shield the ball from Berahinho lol

Yeah. Let's just watch the incident again:

dr4ui_zpspdw4zj5a.gif

Where is the thuggish behaviour in that? He and Berahino give chase, he gets his body across Berahino (note that their waists hit as well - it's not a swung out arm), Berahino runs into his arm, in the chest, and goes down clutching his face. Playacting from Berahino and nothing in it.

Yeah. Let's just watch the incident again:

dr4ui_zpspdw4zj5a.gif

Where is the thuggish behaviour in that? He and Berahino give chase, he gets his body across Berahino (note that their waists hit as well - it's not a swung out arm), Berahino runs into his arm, in the chest, and goes down clutching his face. Playacting from Berahino and nothing in it.

****ing hell. He elbows him across the face. Anyone who's played football can see he's put one on Berahino there. Obvious

Archived