Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Waslewski

I don't moan about Wasyl. I don't think he's a great as some others do. I've given him pretty good ratings recently bar Stoke where he was atrocious. I was simply replying to Walsh5 ridiculing me because I think Michale Keane is head and shoulders above him in terms of ability.

I am not talking only about this thread but about your overall attitude to Wasyl. You clearly have some problem with him, always complaining, underrating his performances and calling him, quite undeservedly, a thug.

Was is a bit of a thug and a few of you lot find that impressive. I'm not a fan of it.

I am no fan of thugs on the pitch, but Wasyl is not one of them. How many of these thuggish movements he did, huh? Care to list them?

Yes, I was at the WBA game. Take your blue tinted glasses off. He did him, pure and simple. If the same happened to one of our forwards, you'd have wanted him off.

Well, the FA board does not agree with you about the Berahino incident. I somehow think they know better than you.

I get bored with the whole "I bet xxx is scared of Wasyl", "wait to Wasyl plays against xxx" etc ... I've seen both Lambert and Pelle be stronger than Wasyl this season, Pelle even held the ball and backed into Wasyl for Southampton's goal.

I've seen you mention this at least three times now. Pellè is 6'4, 14 stone. It's hardly beyond the realms of possibility that a player may struggle to out-muscle him without conceding a foul, especially if he's backing into them. I'm sure a damn sight more criticism would have come his way if he shoved him out the way and conceded a penalty...

This Wasyl hate is ridiculous, he's been by far and away our best defender this season.

You don't win league titles, gain 60 caps for a decent country and play in the champions league just being a thug, you've got to be pretty good at your job to do so.

This is astonishing, so he's been ok but not cost us but Morgan and Moore are better because Wasyl got a yellow card, also a better centre back like Michael Keane should have been bought instead of this thug that charges round occasionally and debatably elbowing people.

This Wasyl hate is ridiculous, he's been by far and away our best defender this season.

You don't win league titles, gain 60 caps for a decent country and play in the champions league just being a thug, you've got to be pretty good at your job to do so.

It's basically one person with an oddball agenda. A person who is happy to call Wasyl a thug but idolises Vardy who has had to wear an electronic tag (at the very least, the story is vague) for actions which were thuggish. A person whose posts for the most part are reasoned and thought out.

Wasyl could have 10 poor games in a row and he'd still have been our best defender this season. Probably POTY so far.

It's basically one person with an oddball agenda. A person who is happy to call Wasyl a thug but idolises Vardy who has had to wear an electronic tag (at the very least, the story is vague) for actions which were thuggish.

not to mention at the back end of last season it was Vardy's bookings that were going to cost us (him getting a suspension). dunno the stats but I imagine vardy has been booked more times than wasyl since wasyl joined, despite being a striker. there's only one "walking card" out of them two.

Thankfully Nigel Pearson can recognise a good defender. You wouldn't be able to recognise one, even if he kicked you in the butt.

Good defenders we've had :

Kaamark

Walsh

Elliott

Taggart

More recently:

Tunchev until that injury

Naughton

Morgan

I can. I don't think Wasilewski is awful, just not as great as you lot all do.

It's basically one person with an oddball agenda. A person who is happy to call Wasyl a thug but idolises Vardy who has had to wear an electronic tag (at the very least, the story is vague) for actions which were thuggish. A person whose posts for the most part are reasoned and thought out.

Wasyl could have 10 poor games in a row and he'd still have been our best defender this season. Probably POTY so far.

You really think Was has had a better season than Mahrez?

Yeah well I get bored of these comments as if Waslewski is stronger than any player he'll ever come up against.

lol yes because those comments are completely made in respect of 'strength' and nothing to do with the casual elbows he expertly dishes out on a regular basis.

He's a throwback, and I love it.

I don't idolise Vardy at all. He's been crap mostly this season and I've made comments quite a few times about how he closes the ball down late on defenders too often, and one day he'll be too late and probably get sent off. He tackles sometimes like a non league player and needs to cut it out. I wouldn't say he's a thug though.

Wasilewski has done ok but if he didn't chuck his elbows around, recklessley charge in quite often and generally be a bit 'hard', you lot wouldn't like him as much as you do. I am absolutely astounded that some people can suggest he's been our player of the season so far. Mahrez and Schlupp have both had better seasons to name two.

If we continue with a back 4 consisting of Konchesky and Wasilewski, I can't see us staying up. If Huth signs, I'm absolutely certain he'd get in the side ahead of Waskewski eventually. Nigel isn't dropping his captain. (Who has been pretty solid since that dodgy spell QPR away, Liverpool home period)

I don't idolise Vardy at all. He's been crap mostly this season and I've made comments quite a few times about how he closes the ball down late on defenders too often, and one day he'll be too late and probably get sent off. He tackles sometimes like a non league player and needs to cut it out. I wouldn't say he's a thug though.

Wasilewski has done ok but if he didn't chuck his elbows around, recklessley charge in quite often and generally be a bit 'hard', you lot wouldn't like him as much as you do. I am absolutely astounded that some people can suggest he's been our player of the season so far. Mahrez and Schlupp have both had better seasons to name two.

If we continue with a back 4 consisting of Konchesky and Wasilewski, I can't see us staying up. If Huth signs, I'm absolutely certain he'd get in the side ahead of Waskewski eventually. Nigel isn't dropping his captain. (Who has been pretty solid since that dodgy spell QPR away, Liverpool home period)

You certainly give the impression of somebody who idolises Vardy. You'd have to be blind not to be critical of his performances this season, idol or not and to the best of my knowledge you're not blind, hence you offering token criticism of Vardy (who has had an absolute stinker of a season apart from one glorious September afternoon).

Meanwhile Wasyl who, according to the player ratings done after every game consistently impresses (at least in comparison to everyone else!) gets pelters from you because he's a "thug". Never mind that he hasn't been sent off for us or really ever let us down.

Saying Michael Keane (FFS, listen to yourself) is "absolutely miles" better than Wasyl is utter nonsense. That is what has primed the latest focus on your odd hatred of Wasyl (and given that I don't see any spite in any of your other posts I think "hatred" is the right word).

It's obviously your right to have an opinion and saying that Michael Keane is better than Wasyl is not one I'd share, but certainly isn't totally unreasonable. But "absolutely miles"? Behave yourself.

You certainly give the impression of somebody who idolises Vardy. You'd have to be blind not to be critical of his performances this season, idol or not and to the best of my knowledge you're not blind, hence you offering token criticism of Vardy (who has had an absolute stinker of a season apart from one glorious September afternoon).

Meanwhile Wasyl who, according to the player ratings done after every game consistently impresses (at least in comparison to everyone else!) gets pelters from you because he's a "thug". Never mind that he hasn't been sent off for us or really ever let us down.

Saying Michael Keane (FFS, listen to yourself) is "absolutely miles" better than Wasyl is utter nonsense. That is what has primed the latest focus on your odd hatred of Wasyl (and given that I don't see any spite in any of your other posts I think "hatred" is the right word).

It's obviously your right to have an opinion and saying that Michael Keane is better than Wasyl is not one I'd share, but certainly isn't totally unreasonable. But "absolutely miles"? Behave yourself.

Goals wise Vardy has had a stinker of a season yes. However he's not been as bad as you suggest. He's had some decent games where his pace and workrate has caused problems. However, on current form I don't think he should be in the starting 11.

I don't hate any of our players. Haven't done since Jermaine Beckford. Wasilewski has done ok. Better than I thought. But you all proclaim him to be some kind of hero, and he certainly isn't to me. I think we could do better in the premier league than have him as our centre half. He is a thug- he regularly elbows people. That's not ok, and just because up to now he's got away with it, doesn't make it ok. I thought Keane looked classy when he was here, and I do think he's head and shoulders above Wasilewski. It's my opinion.

Archived