Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Waslewski

The guy has had 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards in 43 appearances for us and people are saying we shouldn't be playing him because he's a disaster waiting to happen? Laughable!

Liam 'he's one of our own, except he's a United fan' Moore has had 6 yellows in the same period in 41 appearances. Do 3 extra yellow cards really deserve the reputation of being a poorly disciplined player?

There's a difference between going in strong and losing your discipline, and Marcin is certainly not guilty of the latter. 

The guy has had 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards in 43 appearances for us and people are saying we shouldn't be playing him because he's a disaster waiting to happen? Laughable!

Liam 'he's one of our own, except he's a United fan' Moore has had 6 yellows in the same period in 41 appearances. Do 3 extra yellow cards really deserve the reputation of being a poorly disciplined player?

There's a difference between going in strong and losing your discipline, and Marcin is certainly not guilty of the latter.

a nice little dig at Liam there. So you're complainig because people are moaning at a player yet you do exactly the same thing about another player.

Moore was born in leicester, grew up in leicester and lives in Leicester. So yes he is one of our own.

a nice little dig at Liam there. So you're complainig because people are moaning at a player yet you do exactly the same thing about another player.

Moore was born in leicester, grew up in leicester and lives in Leicester. So yes he is one of our own.

Thought he was from Loughborough?

If he's not a city fan, is he really one of our own?

I work in Loughborough, not a day goes by that I don't see Liam in his Notts County/Man United half and half shirt in town.

Was is like a Rollercoaster, I always expect the wheels the come off and it to all end in a bloody mess, but every time it all works out fine. If we could get in a defender with his defensive ability, who could pass we'd have a top center back.

I struggled to see him having any impact this season, but he's come in and done brilliantly (based on seeing him on TV/people's general reviews of his performances on here). 

I remember a certain poster on here saying they shudder at the thought of Wasyl playing in the premiership for us.

Another classic was "I'd rather have Michael Keane over Wasyl any day. He was a real Rolls Royce of a defender"

lol lol

Oh my goodness who said this?

I remember a certain poster on here saying they shudder at the thought of Wasyl playing in the premiership for us.

Another classic was "I'd rather have Michael Keane over Wasyl any day. He was a real Rolls Royce of a defender"

lol lol

I stand by it. Keane is class. Was has done ok for us, but I think we could do better. His distribution is terrible.

Remember what you said about Schlupp?!

The footballing expert that is Dickov22

Keane is miles better than Wasileswki. Absolutely miles.

I stand by it. Keane is class. Was has done ok for us, but I think we could do better. His distribution is terrible.

Remember what you said about Schlupp?!

Keane is miles better than Wasileswki. Absolutely miles.

Keane isn't miles better than Was at all, that is a ridiculous statement. 

Archived