Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Waslewski

Better than your banter that the Keane you mean is better than Was, just outrageous because you said it once, rather than hold your hands up and say fair enough you'll let a rivalry on a forum make you talk nonsense to prove a point. That's great banter.

No, I still think Michael Keane is a better player than Wasyl. Is that ok? It's just my opinion. He's a liability and his distribution is terrible. I'm amazed that people who watch him week in week out can say he's been our best player this season. He's done ok. That's it. Same with Morgan and Konch. They've all done ok. People go over the top with Wasyl because he chucks his elbows around and is a bit of a 'hard man'.

No, I still think Michael Keane is a better player than Wasyl. Is that ok? It's just my opinion. He's a liability and his distribution is terrible. I'm amazed that people who watch him week in week out can say he's been our best player this season. He's done ok. That's it. Same with Morgan and Konch. They've all done ok. People go over the top with Wasyl because he chucks his elbows around and is a bit of a 'hard man'.

Wasilewski is actually quite a technically sound player, he certainly has better distribution than Morgan and Moore who both look like they have a problem with their backs when they kick a ball. Keane had very good distribution, but if there was a strong wind, he'd be blown over.

I stand by it. Keane is class. Was has done ok for us, but I think we could do better. His distribution is terrible.

Remember what you said about Schlupp?!

Keane is miles better than Wasileswki. Absolutely miles.

Keane wasn't great lets be honest, ok on the ball but defensively naive. He could be better than Was in the future, but at the moment, no.

How is he a liability? No-one has ever been able to justify it, they've just made stupid fictional scenarios about him getting sent off - despite that he's been sent off only once more in a career over a decade long, than Konchesky has this season.

Keane wasn't great lets be honest, ok on the ball but defensively naive. He could be better than Was in the future, but at the moment, no.

How is he a liability? No-one has ever been able to justify it, they've just made stupid fictional scenarios about him getting sent off - despite that he's been sent off only once more in a career over a decade long, than Konchesky has this season.

Because he does things like elbow Berahino, elbow James Vaughan, charge around the pitch diving into tackles, fouling Bojan then minutes later charging into the goalie almost getting a second yellow. Just because he keeps getting away with it, doesn't mean it's ok. I'm so annoyed that we keep playing him. We need better. Not just him, we also need a better left back and probably a ball winner in midfield too. But I can't get this love for Wasyl.

Because he does things like elbow Berahino, elbow James Vaughan, charge around the pitch diving into tackles, fouling Bojan then minutes later charging into the goalie almost getting a second yellow. Just because he keeps getting away with it, doesn't mean it's ok. I'm so annoyed that we keep playing him. We need better. Not just him, we also need a better left back and probably a ball winner in midfield too. But I can't get this love for Wasyl.

That's what a hardman defender is supposed to do, and its the getting away with it bit where the skill lies.

Berahino was hardly an elbow, it was a dive by berahino. Vaughan... who got sent off in that tangle? Hardly dives in, how often do you see him miss a tackle and be left woefully out of position? Wasn't exactly a minute later, try in the other half - and yet a lot of players will do that, hardly something to harangue wasyl for.

Since he keeps getting away with it, it doesn't cost us and if anything he's made us more solid defensively, it's more than OK. 

Yeah, stupid from Pearson, playing our best players when some moron doesn't like them because they've never actually paid attention to the match. He's easily our best defender at the moment. Could we improve on him - of course, we could improve on everyone, but at the moment he is the least of our worries. 

But atm the alternative is Moore and Was has been much better than him all season so of course he will keep his place. Even if we signed a new more experienced cb the first one to be dropped would have to be Morgan on current form and Was would stay in the side.

There is absolutely no way that Michael Keane is better than Wasyl right now.

In the future? Well, sure, given that Wasilewski is way past his peak I reckon Keane can easily get to a higher standard than Wasyl is now.

But can you ever see peak-Keane playing regular Champions League football or winning 60-odd caps for his national side? It's not like there is a conveyer belt of top English centre halves at the moment - I daresay it's a similar standard of player getting into the current England squad at centre back as was getting into the Poland squad when Wasyl was getting his caps.

Because he does things like elbow Berahino

That was a shameless dive by Berahino, who was clearly looking for a foul.

elbow James Vaughan, charge around the pitch diving into tackles, fouling Bojan then minutes later charging into the goalie almost getting a second yellow. Just because he keeps getting away with it, doesn't mean it's ok. I'm so annoyed that we keep playing him. We need better. Not just him, we also need a better left back and probably a ball winner in midfield too. But I can't get this love for Wasyl.

Okay, so you are annoyed that we keep playing Wasyl, who did cost us nothing with his mistakes, but you are not annoyed with playing Morgan or Moore, who did cost us? That's some really weird logic.

That was a shameless dive by Berahino, who was clearly looking for a foul.

Okay, so you are annoyed that we keep playing Wasyl, who did cost us nothing with his mistakes, but you are not annoyed with playing Morgan or Moore, who did cost us? That's some really weird logic.

No, you're putting words into my mouth. I think we should have signed better centre halves than Moore, Wes and Wasyl and most definitely a left back in the summer.

My point is, I don't think Wasilewski is much good. He's a thug which is why a lot of fans like him.

I'm not even justifying your Berahino comment with an answer. Ridiculous

I get bored with the whole "I bet xxx is scared of Wasyl", "wait to Wasyl plays against xxx" etc ... I've seen both Lambert and Pelle be stronger than Wasyl this season, Pelle even held the ball and backed into Wasyl for Southampton's goal.

But atm the alternative is Moore and Was has been much better than him all season so of course he will keep his place. Even if we signed a new more experienced cb the first one to be dropped would have to be Morgan on current form and Was would stay in the side.

Never ever ever

No, you're putting words into my mouth. I think we should have signed better centre halves than Moore, Wes and Wasyl and most definitely a left back in the summer.

Well, I don't see you on this board, moaning about Morgan or Moore playing, you moan a lot about Wasyl though.

My point is, I don't think Wasilewski is much good. He's a thug which is why a lot of fans like him.

My point is Wasyl is our best centre half at the moment. He does his job, he does not catch cards, he does not make stupid mistakes that would cost us. He's strong, he's fast enough, he's dedicated. Yet you still have a problem with him, bigger than with any other player, and you keep calling him a thug. Did he hurt anyone seriously? And how many times he elbowed someone this season? Twice? Thrice? C'mon, dude, the problem here does not lie in Wasyl, but in you.

I'm not even justifying your Berahino comment with an answer. Ridiculous

Have you even watched the match in question? It seems you haven't.

Well, I don't see you on this board, moaning about Morgan or Moore playing, you moan a lot about Wasyl though.

My point is Wasyl is our best centre half at the moment. He does his job, he does not catch cards, he does not make stupid mistakes that would cost us. He's strong, he's fast enough, he's dedicated. Yet you still have a problem with him, bigger than with any other player, and you keep calling him a thug. Did he hurt anyone seriously? And how many times he elbowed someone this season? Twice? Thrice? C'mon, dude, the problem here does not lie in Wasyl, but in you.

Have you even watched the match in question? It seems you haven't.

I don't moan about Wasyl. I don't think he's a great as some others do. I've given him pretty good ratings recently bar Stoke where he was atrocious. I was simply replying to Walsh5 ridiculing me because I think Michale Keane is head and shoulders above him in terms of ability.

Was is a bit of a thug and a few of you lot find that impressive. I'm not a fan of it.

Yes, I was at the WBA game. Take your blue tinted glasses off. He did him, pure and simple. If the same happened to one of our forwards, you'd have wanted him off.

Never ever ever

Really? Was is clearly the more comfortable at this level when compared to Wes. You've got to be blind to keep this up - like that berahino incident - everyone on here watched it and asked what on earth was actually in it, an FA panel laughed the case out, and yet you're still haranguing him for what is universally agreed to be a non-incident/a bit of playacting by Berahino.

Archived