Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Enough is enough

Don't see the point in being negative, what a drain on your life and those around you

Of course no one likes losing, or saying you have to like it... but there's nothing to be gained by being like it & spreading it everywhere you go

An atmosphere conducive to successes, breeds those successes that you're trying to achieve

There's no need for happy clapping, or indeed any need to accept our current plight, but living & breathing negativity is counter-productive in comparison to everyone pulling in the same direction.

There is only one set of people who can bring the feel good factor back around the club.

That is the manager and players who are employed to achieve targets.

Nobody wants to be negative about the club/ manager/ team, but the state of this season, and the results, decisions, antics, and being totally out of our depth in this league, it is virtually impossible to have any good feelings about any thing this season.

The one highlight and as great as the Man U result was, It's been spoilt by the free fall from that game on.

I just wish we could win a game, and then build on it, but this season, we have played well against the big boys, and lost, and then struggled against the rest that we could get points off, due to poor management, not enough quality and individual errors, and mainly lost.

We could be some much more positive if any of the above improved, but it's just repeated week after week, which is where the frustration and disillusion with Pearson and is coaching staff come from, not like a lot of pro Pearson fans, thinking its out of hatred for the man.

I think Pearson is a boring, arrogant man, but if he had the ability to carry the arrogants off, I would back him all the way, but when he behaves and comes across as he does, and says the same repetative excuses, when his season has been ridiculously poor, it winds people up.

Maybe if the man became a little bit more humble and honest, and less arrogant, considering the state of the season, he may get a bit more compassion and sympathy by the fans, who are fed up to say the least.

Are you some sort of mind reader, you stated 100 % people want us to lose so they can say I told you so.

I will tell you something Pearson is not a premier quality manager by a long way, if you think I'm wrong, get the results up, and look at how many L's are at the end of the results.

You are you trying to be clever trying to twist words, which were clearly sarcasm.

You clearly have a low opinion of your fellow city fans, in your attempt to defend Pearson at this level, I don't know any supporter of any club that want they team to lose.

Leicester fans are like all fans over the world, they don't like being beat every week, and want somebody in charge of the team that can achieve not being beat every week.

i have no idea why you are trying to turn this into a pearson out debate? currently he's not doing enough. but we aren't going to sack him, so the point of this thread is why don't we just support the team and hope for the best? instead of being on the verge of hanging ourselves, or even worse, revelling in our demise so we can come back on here and say "always knew he woz shit managur". so what if you always knew that, well done.

all i'm saying is some people are definitely enjoying his demise, more than they are trying to support the team considering we still have a (very slim) chance of staying up 

i have no idea why you are trying to turn this into a pearson out debate? currently he's not doing enough. but we aren't going to sack him, so the point of this thread is why don't we just support the team and hope for the best? instead of being on the verge of hanging ourselves, or even worse, revelling in our demise so we can come back on here and say "always knew he woz shit managur". so what if you always knew that, well done.

all i'm saying is some people are definitely enjoying his demise, more than they are trying to support the team considering we still have a (very slim) chance of staying up 

Awesome post.

There is only one set of people who can bring the feel good factor back around the club.

That is the manager and players who are employed to achieve targets.

Nobody wants to be negative about the club/ manager/ team, but the state of this season, and the results, decisions, antics, and being totally out of our depth in this league, it is virtually impossible to have any good feelings about any thing this season.

The one highlight and as great as the Man U result was, It's been spoilt by the free fall from that game on.

I just wish we could win a game, and then build on it, but this season, we have played well against the big boys, and lost, and then struggled against the rest that we could get points off, due to poor management, not enough quality and individual errors, and mainly lost.

We could be some much more positive if any of the above improved, but it's just repeated week after week, which is where the frustration and disillusion with Pearson and is coaching staff come from, not like a lot of pro Pearson fans, thinking its out of hatred for the man.

I think Pearson is a boring, arrogant man, but if he had the ability to carry the arrogants off, I would back him all the way, but when he behaves and comes across as he does, and says the same repetative excuses, when his season has been ridiculously poor, it winds people up.

Maybe if the man became a little bit more humble and honest, and less arrogant, considering the state of the season, he may get a bit more compassion and sympathy by the fans, who are fed up to say the least.

I presume you have never met NP then hes one of the most humble and charismatic people you could hope to meet, ive met him twice and he is totally different to his personna he has on match days

Awesome post.

Spot on

Wonder if when some people asked if they want tea or coffee, the only response they can muster is Pearson Out, then when asked something else is go on some endless whine about why...

When he does go at some point in the future either through being sacked, resigning... or retiring Fergie-style I really wonder what some people will do with their lives

Spot on

Wonder if when some people asked if they want tea or coffee, the only response they can muster is Pearson Out, then when asked something else is go on some endless whine about why...

When he does go at some point in the future either through being sacked, resigning... or retiring Fergie-style I really wonder what some people will do with their lives

Espresso..

:thumbup:

In my opinion - its a bit patronising to the anti-Pearson posters to assume they revel in our predicament, and cant wait for us to get relegated.

I agree with most of what Monsell has said, but think he's getting some unnecessary shit -why? - cuz he's venting on a social media footy forum!!

In my opinion, most anti-Pearsoners would prefer we survive and happily sing his name last day of the season.

Been following Leicester for 36 years and we always get more opinions when we're shit than when we're good, just naturally comes from being frustrated at what we see.

From what ive seen, the fans arent turning in the team/manager during games, so the issue of getting behind them is a given. Its not like we haven't been here before!

You can agree or disagree but lets not throw judgements on each other.

As the great philosopher Belinda Carlisle once said:

"We dream the same dream,

We want the same thing"

Let's get this straight, you turned it into a Pearson out debate, by stating you are 100% sure a lot , or some of our support wants us relegated, so they Can say I told you so.

I personally couldn't care who are manager is, or will be, as long as we don't have a season as depressing as this.

I hope for the best every game, and for some unknown reason still go home and away every game, ( feel like I will miss something good if I don't go, been let down a lot), but it's like Groundhog Day, same mistakes by the manager and players every game, same excuses, same we are confident the results will come, and it's only fine margins, but nothing improves or changes.

I do live in hope because I follow city, and want them to do well, but it's all getting a bit tedious now, and the bitter pill is harder to swallow game after game.

I presume you have never met NP then hes one of the most humble and charismatic people you could hope to meet, ive met him twice and he is totally different to his personna he has on match days

Never met him, and have no wish to meet him or any of the players, if I bump into them, I am not a star struck teenager.

I would guess the majority of city fans in Leicester and worldwide haven't had a meeting with him, and can only judge him on what they see in the media, pre and post match conferences etc.

And for me and probably others he comes across as arrogant, and his antics with radio Leicester has made him look childish, the only people that suffer are the supporters who listen.

So I don't know him on a personal level, he is a man who manages the team I support, who needs to have a better persona for the supporters, that have never met him, and then maybe those that are not fans of his, might give him the love and adoration that some on here do, or more realistically take to him, and give him longer to get it right

like i said in a different thread yesterday i'm 100% sure some people dont want us to stay up because if we go down they can say "told you so". 

they also don't want to enjoy themselves. they hate life, they hate football and they hate leicester city. why they are here i have no idea. get a new hobby imo. 

i don't think we'll stay up anymore but i'm open to a surprise and i'm open to the idea of staying up. so let's go. 

thank you for that insight dr freud.

completely and utterly wrong. i don't know a single fan, not a one, who wants us to  get  relegated on purpose just out of spite.

when you've run out of logical  reasons to  debate with anti pearson fans you come up  with this?

Don't tell me how to follow my team, I follow city home and away even though we are shit, have done in the past, present and I'm sure I will in the future, doesn't mean I have to like what I see and I follow Leicester City not Pearson city.

And the post had no relevance to your post, I was replying to a stupid post saying people wanted us to get relegated, so they could say I told you so.

My point is why would you attend, and pay your money, only to wish your team to lose, if I ever felt like that, I would stay at home and save myself a fortune, but thanks for the advice.

It's fair to say we're all getting worked up over a loss, but not all fans take to it so badly.

We've had worse or even far worse times at this club over the course of its existence.

I was referring to your comment as a "customer", insinuating that by buying a match ticket you're entitled to something. Seeing that you've supported this club so long already, you ought to know better than that. It's never boring with this club and we've hardly ever been a top-flight club for longer periods of time, so we might as well enjoy it while it lasts. And in this case, nothing's been decided yet. We're not out until we're out.

It's fair to say we're all getting worked up over a loss, but not all fans take to it so badly.

We've had worse or even far worse times at this club over the course of its existence.

I was referring to your comment as a "customer", insinuating that by buying a match ticket you're entitled to something. Seeing that you've supported this club so long already, you ought to know better than that. It's never boring with this club and we've hardly ever been a top-flight club for longer periods of time, so we might as well enjoy it while it lasts. And in this case, nothing's been decided yet. We're not out until we're out.

Nowhere did I say as a customer I expect to see better, be entertained etc, etc.

What I did say if you read it, why would I waste my money going, only to want them to lose, so I could say I told you so.

As I made my point early, I am losing interest in going, because it's like ground hog day every week.

I think the manager has had massive failings, this season, and at other points in his term here, but I still go, and support Leicester city, sing my heart out for 90 minutes, because I follow Leicester city, and have through thick, and yet another thin.

A response to somebody who isn't amazed by Pearson, not to bother going is patronising, as I follow the club, not him.

Nowhere did I say as a customer I expect to see better, be entertained etc, etc.

What I did say if you read it, why would I waste my money going, only to want them to lose, so I could say I told you so.

As I made my point early, I am losing interest in going, because it's like ground hog day every week.

I think the manager has had massive failings, this season, and at other points in his term here, but I still go, and support Leicester city, sing my heart out for 90 minutes, because I follow Leicester city, and have through thick, and yet another thin.

A response to somebody who isn't amazed by Pearson, not to bother going is patronising, as I follow the club, not him.

Where were you in between 2004 and 2008, I wonder?

You still "waste" your money to see your local club because regardless of what run we're on, you always rely on hope and the wish for a performance of a lifetime (a convincing win, etc.).

That doesn't make you in any way different to 23'000 to roughly 30'000 people week in, week out.

Where were you in between 2004 and 2008, I wonder?

You still "waste" your money to see your local club because regardless of what run we're on, you always rely on hope and the wish for a performance of a lifetime (a convincing win, etc.).

That doesn't make you in any way different to 23'000 to roughly 30'000 people week in, week out.

I am no diferent, but with this manager and team, in this division, I don't think they have it in them to get a convincing win, or at the minute any win.

I think you'd have more chance of seeing a rocking horse shit, than seeing them putting a run of wins together, even if they could get one.

Oh and I've been a regular since the David pleat days, and 2004 to 2008, and I have seen some shit, Pearson this season is up there with the worsed of them.

The team, played in the right positions, in the right formations, and without the same mistake ridden favourites in every week, could be a half decent side.

Groundhog day? We're in the prem ffs it's all new baby, hard to judge the mood on here but I'm pretty sure most people agree Pearson is the mac daddy and deserves the keys to the city, complete faith he'll keep us up.

Wins against hull, West brom & ham, and Burnley, then a few losses before final game of the season against qpr winner stays up.

Ok that's fair enough, although I think it's almost the right thing to play against the likes of Citeh and Arsenal. We created chances in both games and arguably could've taken some points from both games. To play it against Villa was criminal though and it will be if we line up like.it against Hull

Spot on,we need to put out a formation that will try to put 5 past Hull not defend and then try and scrape a 1-0 on the break!

Don't tell me how to follow my team, I follow city home and away even though we are shit, have done in the past, present and I'm sure I will in the future, doesn't mean I have to like what I see and I follow Leicester City not Pearson city.

And the post had no relevance to your post, I was replying to a stupid post saying people wanted us to get relegated, so they could say I told you so.

My point is why would you attend, and pay your money, only to wish your team to lose, if I ever felt like that, I would stay at home and save myself a fortune, but thanks for the advice.

No one and I mean no one has the right to tell anyone or even suggest to anyone how they should support their football club (other than the obvious personal abuse...racism and violence) how someone feels and wants to vent the anger in the comfort of their seat in the ground or on foxes talk or down the pub (lawfully I might add) is their god given right...you may not like their opinions but equally....they may not like yours!!

Archived