Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

5 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

So true, it just picks up the nearest. I walked 100m from one stop to another both showing Pidgey's and caught a Grimer inbetween which would have showed on the old system.

It is hit and miss, I had a seel pop up in front of me and it wasn't on the tracker, yet it was showing me ones at pokestops quite a way a way.

At least if you see something on the tracker you can find it, the biggest frustration is knowing there is something nearby, but having no clue where to look for it, I caught a Kabuto and Machop today that I would have missed without the new tracker.

Just now, Great Boos Up said:

I didn't think any apps worked anymore. Is there a risk of a ban?

Not that I'm aware of, seems to be used by a lot of people and I haven't heard anything about bans for using it. Its a great app and has contributed to probably my best 2 weeks of catches/evolutions since the game began.

• Like 1

Hopefully just a few at a time get released, now we have a semi useful tracker people can complete their gen 1 pokedex, don't want to be flooded with 100 extra Pokémon to think about, I would do another reduced Candy event for Christmas, get people out walking then release gen 2 in Jan. 

I haven't been able to get the game working properly for days now. every time i log on it comes up with "Unable to detect location" even though it shows the map of exactly where i am and moves along with me when im walking. But no pokemon, pokestops or gyms pop up anywhere. very frustrating!

Gen2! What a cop out. Hatch a couple of new eggs on Niantics big day. FoxesTalk Christmas baubles made more of global impact.

A marketing opportunity to stun the world and I get to hatch a baby Pikachu. Absolute cl*ster f**k of marketing here.

I think they must work part time at LCFC marketing dept.

12 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Gen2! What a cop out. Hatch a couple of new eggs on Niantics big day. FoxesTalk Christmas baubles made more of global impact.

A marketing opportunity to stun the world and I get to hatch a baby Pikachu. Absolute cl*ster f**k of marketing here.

I think they must work part time at LCFC marketing dept.

Disagree, I think the fact they are playing it down and drip feeding the releases and the updates and not making a big song and dance keep people interested, you're never sure what you are going to wake up to so you keep on checking in to see if something has happened.

Whilst a little frustrating I am enjoying the fact that you have to figure it all out for yourself, whether it is the guys on the silph road checking the code for updates, people chatting on here or suddenly finding a ditto on your walk home. It feels like they are creating something interesting rather than just a gimmicky game.

On 16/12/2016 at 23:30, AndWhat? said:

Anyone got any gen 2 yet?

I had 2 10km eggs on the go, I hatched a Smoochum this morning (baby Jynx), along with an Aerodactyl, pleased with that.

Still missing Tangela and Chansey and 95 candies to evolve the rest, which means walking for 20 5km candies (100km) and 75 3km candies (225km) hoping for a candy event over Christmas.

9 minutes ago, AndWhat? said:

Smoochum and Magby so far but still waiting for that damn Areodactyl! 

I'm so happy I hatched one yesterday, I saw the silhouette last weekend, but it  was too far away and we were late and I just couldn't  justify hunting for it in the park.

Got another 10km egg on the go, hoping for something good. Knocked over 100km off my need list by finding a Charmander nest and Doduo spawn site.

Just need candies for Venusaur (20), Muk (18), Kakuna (15) and Dodrio (7) and to catch a Chansey and Tangela.

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

I'm so happy I hatched one yesterday, I saw the silhouette last weekend, but it  was too far away and we were late and I just couldn't  justify hunting for it in the park.

Got another 10km egg on the go, hoping for something good. Knocked over 100km off my need list by finding a Charmander nest and Doduo spawn site.

Just need candies for Venusaur (20), Muk (18), Kakuna (15) and Dodrio (7) and to catch a Chansey and Tangela.

Where's the Charmander spawn at?

I need: 

Venusaur (44)

Charizard (82)

Nidoqueen (11)

Arcanine (27)

Machamp (46)

Omastar (22)

Dragonite (41)

Then I need to hatch:

Hitmonlee

Chansey

Aerodactyl

Lapras

1 minute ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Where's the Charmander spawn at?

I need: 

Venusaur (44)

Charizard (82)

Nidoqueen (11)

Arcanine (27)

Machamp (46)

Omastar (22)

Dragonite (41)

Then I need to hatch:

Hitmonlee

Chansey

Aerodactyl

Lapras

Esuton Square in London, got 5 of them last night, probably not that helpful for Leicester based folk

I've got a lot of walking to do!

PKMN Candies Needed Egg KM
Vulpix 5 15
Dratini 13 65
Voltorb 26 78
Geodude 83 83
Nidoran Purple 28 84
Growlithe 28 84
Charmander 86 86
Doduo 29 87
Bulbasaur 94 94
Kabuto 19 95
Mankey 36 108
Grimer 43 129
Squirtle 55 165
Magikarp 176 176
Machop 64 192
Omanyte 43 215
TOTAL 828 1756

Plus need to hatch Aerodactyl and Lapras plus the next gen, Kangaskhan, Tauros and Farfetch'd, 122 caught for 141 seen.