Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

13 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Loads more Eevee's Oddish, Horsea and Slowpokes about, so Gen 2 must be on it's way.

Seadra > Kingdra looks the best bet.

I need a Kangaskhan, Farfetch'd and a Tauros. Not bad considering I was a late joiner.

That hadn't occurred to me - this is making me want to play again as I've been getting really bored of it this week but I have loads of candy for a lot of the Gen 2 evolutions

Still need Magmar/Snorlax/Hitmonchan of the 10km eggs (no idea when I'll find/hatch these), Kangaskhan/Farfetched/Tauros (not going to cheat, hopefully these will become regionless at some point), Charizard/Venusaur/Golem (have roughly 70 candy out of 100 required for each, will have all three in a week or two) and the 6 unreleased ones - surely these will have to be out soon as players must be dropping off loads by now

On 18/11/2016 at 10:53, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

That hadn't occurred to me - this is making me want to play again as I've been getting really bored of it this week but I have loads of candy for a lot of the Gen 2 evolutions

Still need Magmar/Snorlax/Hitmonchan of the 10km eggs (no idea when I'll find/hatch these), Kangaskhan/Farfetched/Tauros (not going to cheat, hopefully these will become regionless at some point), Charizard/Venusaur/Golem (have roughly 70 candy out of 100 required for each, will have all three in a week or two) and the 6 unreleased ones - surely these will have to be out soon as players must be dropping off loads by now

wait so I'm level 13 and barely play the game but i have a tauros and you don't lol na na nana na

Edited by kingcarr21

3 hours ago, AndWhat? said:

CP's have been updated 

WTF is going on, just been out for my yellow and red pre midnight gym takedown (I'm the only blue in the village) and my prize Lapras is a wimp , my Jolteon suddenly has balls and my Golem is a monster! And any kid on level 12 with an Evee is suddenly Mr hard arse Vaporeon killer Mon boy. 

(Level 31 and my squad needs a rethink)

1 hour ago, VinceNoir said:

Does this event mean quadruple XP if you use a lucky egg? I've got 60 ready to be evolved of which 20 are new.

Would have thought so - or they may have planned ahead and disabled the use/purchase of Lucky Eggs during the event, which wouldn't surprise me

5 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

If it helps; I've caught two now, a pidgey and a rattata and both were about 400+ CP (at level 31). Try a few high CP ones.

That's the trouble, I'm not skipping any common Pokemon at the moment in case one is a Ditto, and I'm running out of balls fast!