Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

54 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Got my first 10k egg,  absolute scenes when after walking for 7 miles past numerous Eevies I hatched a ****ing eevie.

This game is now dead to me.

Yeah although the 10km egg is the only one I can catch new Pokemon from (Snorlax, Hitmonchan, Magmar) I never get ahead of myself as I've had so many Jynxes from them, 3 Scythers and other rubbish. I like 2km eggs best at the moment as I keep getting strong Charmanders from them and I need the candy to get Charizard but the 2km egg seems to be the rarest for me at the moment

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Its a special event for something or other, runs for another few days yet. Think its to celebrate the newly added daily bonus's you get now or something.

All the Gen 2 Pokemon (and Ditto) have now been added to the game code so it seems likely they'll be catchable sooner rather than later. Game desperately needs that as its lacking a bit of spark, although I did enjoy the Halloween event.

Ah right, well I'm not gymming at the moment so I'm going to bin off all my potions and revives and stock up on balls. I usually try to have at least 200 at any time but I'm up to 350 currently. Really hope Ditto is released soon, seems bizarre they're holding him back. Wonder how the legend birds will be released? Must be something to do with the team you pick

11 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Yeah seems the obvious choice of those 3:  They all have the same base stats but Jirachi's typing gives it way more type resistances.

What's the general story like?

The map layout is different but still follows the same story as Hoenn (Team Aqua and Team Magma etc). So its a bit meh. Loads of different pokemon to catch tho like wild Umbreons, Espeons and loads of starters

Gen2 seems to be on it's way. I think some Mons like Magneton, Onix, Seadra will have another evolve. Seems a bit strange that the 3 birds are in the pokedex still though? I'm guessing that these are an evolution of Spearow. Who bothers evolving to a fearow, they're rubbish but if you look at the birds they do look similar. At a guess I recon they will only evolve into the colour of your team too.

Any other ideas? so we can save our Jynx's rather than bin them.

4 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

Gen2 seems to be on it's way. I think some Mons like Magneton, Onix, Seadra will have another evolve. Seems a bit strange that the 3 birds are in the pokedex still though? I'm guessing that these are an evolution of Spearow. Who bothers evolving to a fearow, they're rubbish but if you look at the birds they do look similar. At a guess I recon they will only evolve into the colour of your team too.

Any other ideas? so we can save our Jynx's rather than bin them.

No the legendary birds don't evolve from Spearow lol

Theyll be available through some kind of event eventually 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Shit, Ive been saving all my good spearow's. You sure? They do look sooo similar and it's just the sort of thing Niantic would do. What about Onix? My post was about any theories on what to keep. (just in case).

35 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

Shit, Ive been saving all my good spearow's. You sure? They do look sooo similar and it's just the sort of thing Niantic would do. What about Onix? My post was about any theories on what to keep. (just in case).

No definetly not I can assure you

Onix evolves in to Steelix in Gen 2 so stockpiling them is a good idea. Also start gathering Evees for Umbreon & Espeon in Gen 2. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Great Boos Up said:

Seems a bit strange that the 3 birds are in the pokedex still though? I'm guessing that these are an evolution of Spearow.

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Thinnk hes a got a point there mate take another look

144.21.png

145.21.png

146.21.png

Edited by Sharpe's Fox
  • Like 1

Laying in bed wide awake in NYC so thought I would open Pokémon Go. Bloody hell my character is running around like a mad man whilst I'm laying here in bed. Bout 8 poke stops around me and managed to find magnemite and voltorb as new Pokémon. Also found a Tauros but game froze so will Defo try and get that. Eggs r about to hatch aswel from a 3Km walk from my bed lol 

In the last hour I've got magnemite and voltorb with 27 candy each, hatched a sandshrew, diglett and cubone (only had cubone) and found my first Pinser, Doduo and omanyte whilst stocking up on venonat, nidoran, staryu, Goldeen.

now geodude and tangela shadows have appeared.

All whilst laying in bed lol 

5 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Loads more Eevee's Oddish, Horsea and Slowpokes about, so Gen 2 must be on it's way.

Seadra > Kingdra looks the best bet.

I need a Kangaskhan, Farfetch'd and a Tauros. Not bad considering I was a late joiner.

I caught Tauros yesterday. Whilst here in Times Square I've gone from never seeing a magnemite or a voltorb to now having magneton and electrode. Caught a shit load. Back to England tomorrow so most likely back to drowzees and zubats everywhere

6 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

I caught Tauros yesterday. Whilst here in Times Square I've gone from never seeing a magnemite or a voltorb to now having magneton and electrode. Caught a shit load. Back to England tomorrow so most likely back to drowzees and zubats everywhere

Nah there's been a lot of shift here lately, Squirtles are common here now, Eevees, Magnemites, Shellders, Voltorbs and Jigglypuffs are everywhere, Seels and Bellsprouts are also fairly common. Drowzee have definitely taken a backseat, don't see them much now (thank fvck)

7 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Bring shit loads of Tauros back with you for when trading comes out!

Going over to the US in Feb and have 40 Mr Mime's ready hoping they bring trading in.