Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

3 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I've heard the event runs out end of Tuesday... But I'm taking no chances. Will do a mass evolution tomorrow night and go all out for my last Dratini candy (22 remaining) and if it's still running on Tuesday that's a bonus

Upto 130 now, got enough to evolve Kabuto but not going to yet as I only have one. After tomorrow I'll have Dragonite so 131 (132 if you count Kabutops). I have 7 left to get by way of evolution, minus the 6 that don't exist yet, minus Tauros/Farfetch'd/Kangaskhan... that'll be 139 out of 142. Missing Magmar, Snorlax, Hitmonchan

5 don't exist yet? Try and keep some good odd ones like magneton, Onix, tangela as I bet there will be extra evolutions

47 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

5 don't exist yet? Try and keep some good odd ones like magneton, Onix, tangela as I bet there will be extra evolutions

Mew, Mewtwo, Ditto and the 3 pointy birds - six!

Oh fvck YES just hatched a perfect Exeggcute! Gave me a load of candy too, still need to evolve for Exeggcutor

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

38 minutes ago, AndWhat? said:

This game is 100% taking the piss.

My 10km egg hatched in work and gave me a ****ing hitmonlee, then on the way home from work I get TWO more 10km eggs. No way I can run another 10km's tomorrow. 

You think that's bad, I hatched a JYNX earlier. My last 10km egg and it was probably the lamest Pokemon of all, and a boatload of shitty Jynx candy that I can't even discard and refuse to use! On the plus side I'm less than 1km away from my Dragonite which I'll be evolving after dinner. My calves are absoluted buggered lol

41 minutes ago, Captain... said:

last 10k egg was Onix, which just leaves Tangela, Aerodactyl and Chansey to find and about 10 to evolve.

Onix is annoying cause he looks really cool but has a ridiculously low CP cap of about 800 I believe

I've hatched 3 bloody Aerodactyls now (first time was exciting, after that pointless), 1 Tangela and 1 Chansey. I need Hitmonchan, Magmar and Snorlax from the non-region-based hatchables - so gutting when you've walked 10km and don't get anything you need from an egg

Has anyone ever seen a Hitmonchan in the wild? I've caught about 5 Hitmonlees and hatched 1 or 2, but never the Chan

2 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Has anyone ever seen a Hitmonchan in the wild? I've caught about 5 Hitmonlees and hatched 1 or 2, but never the Chan

Caught one whilst stuck in traffic, was outside the union pub on Middleton Street near Aylestone road, also saw a silhouette of it a week or so earlier.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Caught one whilst stuck in traffic, was outside the union pub on Middleton Street near Aylestone road, also saw a silhouette of it a week or so earlier.

Brilliant, cheers. Was the silhouette in the same area? Might be a nest. Hopefully when this Halloween event is over the old spawns will be back in their usual locations

4 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Brilliant, cheers. Was the silhouette in the same area? Might be a nest. Hopefully when this Halloween event is over the old spawns will be back in their usual locations

Yeah near the graham goode garage if you know it. Was a while back though 2 or 3 weeks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Yeah near the graham goode garage if you know it. Was a while back though 2 or 3 weeks.

Ahh well cheers for the heads up, will have a scout round there after work one evening. It's a right ballache now that none of the scanner sites/apps work properly anymore - I didn't used to use them that much but when you've only got a few left to find and constantly getting screwed over with the eggs it seems like you'll never find the ones you need!

12 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Oh my word, just totted up my miles from the medals list: 666km.

Did you make it through the night?

Halloween event is still active but I can't find anything anywhere that says when it will be taken down - wonder when it will actually end? I like getting the extra candy, but I'm sick of all the Drowzees etc and I keep overdoing it on walks. Sort of want normality back now!

36 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Did you make it through the night?

Halloween event is still active but I can't find anything anywhere that says when it will be taken down - wonder when it will actually end? I like getting the extra candy, but I'm sick of all the Drowzees etc and I keep overdoing it on walks. Sort of want normality back now!

I seem to recall the app was upgraded at lunchtime when it started so I assume the same to put it back.

7 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Anyone still playing this? Pokestops now drop a ridiculous amount of items - getting 7-8 every stop without fail, mostly balls. Brilliant

Yeah. Thinking of starting a second account as I'm the only blue in village and both gyms change hands several times a day. It's impossible to hold now with one mon even if it's three times better than anything it's replaced by.

I have actually now witnessed a bloke in a car at 00.30 driving up and putting two in and then found the next morning he had driven around to the next two gyms to do the same. What annoyed me is I WALKED.....and it was an ELECTRIC CAR!

8 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Anyone still playing this? Pokestops now drop a ridiculous amount of items - getting 7-8 every stop without fail, mostly balls. Brilliant

Said that to the Mrs earlier too.

Seems to be a Pikachu nest on Beaumont Park now. Caught a couple round the back of Tesco in the last few days.

8 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Its a special event for something or other, runs for another few days yet. Think its to celebrate the newly added daily bonus's you get now or something.

All the Gen 2 Pokemon (and Ditto) have now been added to the game code so it seems likely they'll be catchable sooner rather than later. Game desperately needs that as its lacking a bit of spark, although I did enjoy the Halloween event.

8 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Currently playing Pokemon Onyx Blue. Starters are either Celebi, Jirachi or Mew.

Jirachi is a beast

Yeah seems the obvious choice of those 3:  They all have the same base stats but Jirachi's typing gives it way more type resistances.

What's the general story like?

12 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Got my first 10k egg,  absolute scenes when after walking for 7 miles past numerous Eevies I hatched a ****ing eevie.

This game is now dead to me.

Have you updated the game recently? Pretty sure I read that Evee had been knocked down to a 5km egg 

• Like 1