Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

Got one! Must have caught about 70 loser Pokemon before I found it. I'm down 100 Pokeballs from this morning despite visiting about 40 Pokestops, just glad I can carry on playing normally now

On the plus side I've racked up serious points already today and have enough for an evolve spree tonight (with lucky egg, roughly 140,000XP!)

42 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

Now everyone knows where you live. I can even see your bedroom is at the front left.

Tasty Ivysaur coming up?

Not quite, when I'm in my house it usually wanders a couple of doors down for one reason or another

Venusaur during my next evolve spree (already have Ivysaur but I'm walking Bulbasaur), should have enough candy for Golem too. The only one evolve left for me after that is Charizard, so I'll start stockpiling candy for the Gen 2 evolves after that

3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

So, Sun & Moon are now out, anybody on the new titles?  I'm still going through my Y campaign but I should be onto Moon soon enough.

Ordering a 2DS with Sun tomorrow I reckon. Heard so many good things that I'm gonna pull the trigger, seems a lot of other good games to make it a worthwhile purchase 

Just now, Samilktray said:

Ordering a 2DS with Sun tomorrow I reckon. Heard so many good things that I'm gonna pull the trigger, seems a lot of other good games to make it a worthwhile purchase 

I'm just looking forward to no longer having a shitty HM slave ruin my line-up for most of the storyline.

Spent the thanksgiving event powering up my second account to level 23 and evolved my best three Vaporeons. Take down three gyms with my 32 account in about a minute place my defender and then my defender from my second account. All three didn't last 20minutes.

Yes 100 new mons are coming but that change in the number of trainers from 2 to 6 has really annoyed me. It's just a collecting game unless the mew's and legendary birds actually take some effort and can hold a gym.

A Tauros and a Farfetch'd, my kingdom for a Tauros and a Farfetch'd!

On 24 November 2016 at 15:53, Carl the Llama said:

So, Sun & Moon are now out, anybody on the new titles?  I'm still going through my Y campaign but I should be onto Moon soon enough.

The sos battles are the bane of my life. Encounter a zubat, keeps calling for help, moment I knock one out the other one calls in more help

Used a lucky egg last night for x 4 XP. Evolved 20 new Pokémon + about 40 more. Also got 7-day streak for Pokémon and Pokéstop. I think it added up to 180000XP, but I didn't get a cool screenshot like Julian Joachim did :( Anyway, up to 125. Hell of a grind to get the rest, so I'll probably just wait now until the next candy event starts.

The tracker is finally working, well in a fashion, pick on a pokemon nearby, click on the footsteps and it tells you which pokestop it is closest too.

Great that they do this when I only need to discover 3, 2 of which are never in the wild, Tangela and Chansey and the other, Aerodactyl, I have only ever seen once in the wild.

6 hours ago, Captain... said:

The tracker is finally working, well in a fashion, pick on a pokemon nearby, click on the footsteps and it tells you which pokestop it is closest too.

Great that they do this when I only need to discover 3, 2 of which are never in the wild, Tangela and Chansey and the other, Aerodactyl, I have only ever seen once in the wild.

Tangela used to spawn at the Tigers ground way back when the game began but I was saying to a friend I've not seen 1 in the wild for a long time. Chansey does spawn probably once a week/fortnight somewhere but you have to strike it lucky. There was an Aerodactyl nest in Nottingham before the nests changed today 

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Tangela used to spawn at the Tigers ground way back when the game began but I was saying to a friend I've not seen 1 in the wild for a long time. Chansey does spawn probably once a week/fortnight somewhere but you have to strike it lucky. There was an Aerodactyl nest in Nottingham before the nests changed today 

Oh I'm sure the do pop up, I just meant I ain't seen them, I found a Lapras outside my house, and a Snorlax outside work, but that is all I have seen of them.

The tracker is of limited use in areas with lots of Pidgeys and Rattatas, previously you would only see one Rattata or Pidgey on the tracker, now you see all of them that are nearby, so the 9 spots on the tracker are taken up by Rattatas, Pidgeys and Spearows.

Managed to catch a Scyther yesterday, I can't believe it. I'd never seen one before. Pretty pleased with that. especially as living quite rurally, all we get is rattatas, pidgeys and weedles. At least in more built up areas theres more diversity which is a bit shit really.

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 16:02, Captain... said:

The tracker is of limited use in areas with lots of Pidgeys and Rattatas, previously you would only see one Rattata or Pidgey on the tracker, now you see all of them that are nearby, so the 9 spots on the tracker are taken up by Rattatas, Pidgeys and Spearows.

So true, it just picks up the nearest. I walked 100m from one stop to another both showing Pidgey's and caught a Grimer inbetween which would have showed on the old system.