Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

The Referee On Saturday Must Have Been Arrogant

Not nice to see so many fans fall victim to this Pearson personality cult, if he was The Derby manager we would be in unison over how much of a complete pratt he looks...

I think you have hit the nail on the head there mate.

Pearson has got us promoted, and some of those that defend him justify everything he does and says, due to his past glories.

But you are right, if he's manager of any other club, everyone on here would call him what he comes across as, an arrogant arse.

Pearson protects the players superbly and has done since day 1. He doesn't allow for criticism of his players although we all known that they sometimes deserve it. The last thing pearson is is arrogant.

Pearson protects the players superbly and has done since day 1. He doesn't allow for criticism of his players although we all known that they sometimes deserve it. The last thing pearson is is arrogant.

Even I can appreciate that he's the most arrogant man in England.

You're being ironic, right?

Could be. We only won 5 or 6 that season and conceded a lot in the process. Although, results wise, Bolton came and put five past us that season, Derby three, didn't Fowler get a hat trick for Liverpool etc...

Football has been nowhere near as bad as 01/02. We were fcking abysmal to watch then. We've made a fist of most games this season. He is obviously just talking points wise.

Football has been nowhere near as bad as 01/02. We were fcking abysmal to watch then. We've made a fist of most games this season. He is obviously just talking points wise.

I know, I was talking points wise too.

All these conspiracy theories about referees making it hard for us this season some say it's because how we got out of administration the loophole etc etc etc and the fa hated that fact (but I don't believe one iota that fact utter bullshit !!)

It's just because the referees on the Fa's books are total arrogant incompetent egotistical TOOLS !

What ever happened to the performance related audits on referees this is the 21st century and the FA and the premier league need to pull their thumbs out of their arses and bring football in line with other sports with the use of video technology extra officials and respect even tho most don't deserve it only the team captain approaching the referee respect is earnt and if you allow players to surround the ref berating him that's where we lose all respect this all needs sorting asap maybe if that begins to come about then we will continue to have crap officials and even crazier crapier decisions!!

Archived